Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Let’s give proper credit for a really Smart coaching decision

2»

Comments

• WCHWCH Posts: 472 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

espn hates the SEC even though it makes them a lot of money. They would be so much happier if the big ten or the pac were dominating college football, but they're not. Fourteen southern college football teams are more powerful than the nfl and the networks and media hate us for it. Obfuscating the beginning of the the game of the number 2 team in college football is typical of espn. GO DAWGS!!!

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,552 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

WIse decision to play the guy that won you 5 games? last year and led BAMA for awhile versus a green as a gourd goofy acting kid with zero experience?

I wouldn't call someone a genius for starting Stetson over Beck. More like a no-brainer.

• plrdawgplrdawg Posts: 156 ✭✭✭ Junior

I admit, was very skeptical of the decision, to start SBIV. Instead of going with the guy that needs to be developed, Beck,,,, if JT needed some time to get healthy... I had a different perspective by the end of the first half.. I missed first 2 scores because at my son's soccer game, and could not not figure out what what was recorded. You're post explained the ESPN screw-up, thanks. Kirby see's the day -to- day interactions, and he made the correct decision. Give the kid a lot of credit, he came through better than I would have thought.. SBIV has earned title of DGD multiple times