Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Oscar Delp: Priority target recaps visit to see ‘dominant’ UGA before upcoming October decision

SystemSystem Posts: 10,539 admin
edited September 2021 in Article commenting
imageOscar Delp: Priority target recaps visit to see ‘dominant’ UGA before upcoming October decision

Want to attack every day with the latest Georgia football recruiting info? That’s the Intel. This entry captures the experience Saturday night for priority TE target Oscar Delp at the South Carolina game.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    bogarttadbogarttad Posts: 278 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Maybe your just superstitious, Jeff, but the score was 40-13 (at least the last time I looked).

• Options
    khummelkhummel Posts: 834 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hey, I know it's cool to have fans recognize you, and to imagine helping a weak program elevate its game... but if I were a stud recruit, I'd be looking at the coaching staff and facilities, how they prepare players for the next level, the overall culture of the program, quality of education while there, and whether they win ballgames. UGA brings all that in spades. Plus Athens is a pretty special place. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Gunner Stockton to Oscar Delp sounds about right.

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Commit to the G!!!!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

UGA to Delp..."Come help." This youngster is mature beyond his years. Would be a boon to the UGA receivers squad.

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Maybe math is not Jeff's strong suit. Florida loves to brag that they are one of the top education schools in the USA. They got caught twice with 12 players on the field. Alabama also got caught once for the same thing, but Alabama doesn't brag about their education prowess like the Gators do.

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,739 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If you intend to compete at the highest level of CFB then this is a no brainer for Delp. In fact if you are a recruit being recruited by UGA and: USCe, USCw, MIA, FSU, AUB, TN and UNC you can play for a team playing for championships or play for a team playing out their schedule.

• Options
    PetesdawgsPetesdawgs Posts: 400 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Stockton is good friends with Delp and from what I hear this one is done.

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bowers is performing at an ALL-SEC level. He leads all SEC Tight ends in receiving yards. Only a true freshman!