Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

What Jalen Kimber’s injury means for the Georgia football secondary

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited September 2021 in Article commenting
imageWhat Jalen Kimber’s injury means for the Georgia football secondary

Georgia football defensive back Jalen Kimber had season-ending surgery on Thursday, making an already thin secondary thinner.

Read the full story here

Comments

• My_Dawg_RyanMy_Dawg_Ryan Posts: 379 ✭✭✭ Junior

Let’s roll out Green for some playing time, hopefully he can start most of the 2nd half this weekend!

• stonestone Posts: 399 ✭✭✭ Junior

This should not be a real problem until post season. It will not be till then that the secondary will face something more than a very basic passing offense.

• UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2021

Connor Riley didn't say it so I will. Experienced S Chris Smith is built like a CB. UGA has depth at S with Cine, TSmith, Brini and Poole coming back. In a pinch AAnderson can allegedly play Star S too. Move S CSmith to CB and see how he does. Continue to work in the Fr CB's. Also on Ringo's INT, he was out of position. If the ball had not been underthrown and the WR had been led down the sideline it would've been a TD. I still do not understand why UGA didn't take that CB (Miller) from WVU that went to AU. Former WVU/ new UGA DB coach must know something not obvious to the rest of us.

• DawgCrazy76DawgCrazy76 Posts: 482 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The deal is we have to play them this what we have. We have to weather the rollercoaster results you get having talent with no experience. The silver lining is this will payoff in the long run this year and beyond. They will get better the tenacity is there and we will roll over next year with honed experience. Go DAWGZ SIC 'EM. HUNKER DOWN JUNKYARD DAWGZ. This is going to be fun.😎

• TFgodawgsTFgodawgs Posts: 5 ✭ Freshman

”Surgrey” Any guesses on who wrote that? My phone even auto corrected it the first time I typed it!