Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Wake-up call: Kirby Smart says Georgia football faces mental challenge at Vanderbilt

SystemSystem Posts: 10,411 admin
edited September 2021 in Article commenting
imageWake-up call: Kirby Smart says Georgia football faces mental challenge at Vanderbilt

ATHENS — Georgia coach Kirby Smart has told his Bulldogs to prepare for a mental challenge against Vanderbilt, but it has nothing to do with the perception of the Commodores’ academic image

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,141 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I do not care if they kick off at 3 a.m., UGA is going to make Vandy wish they had played that last game a season ago. Fans provide a boost but they do not win games. This one is on Team UGA and they will win big. GO DAWGS!!!

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Not counting 2016, Kirby is 4-1 in early kickoffs. I hope we win at least 70-0. Go Dawgs!!

• Options
    Eric_CEric_C Posts: 78 ✭✭✭ Junior

What I find more concerning is that all of the noon game losses are at home. The upcoming Arkansas game is going to be tough enough without the unfavorable start time.

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

How they start and how they finish is important. If GA wants to be a championship team, they need to bring it no matter what time they play. I think they will. GOOOODAWGS!

• Options
    Eric_CEric_C Posts: 78 ✭✭✭ Junior

Actually, the loss vs Ole Miss was on the road, but I stand by my concern.

• Options
    bogarttadbogarttad Posts: 276 ✭✭✭ Junior

Thanks, Mike, for those 2016 remembrances. I rate that loss to Ole Miss only slightly behind our debacle in Gainesville last year. I'm reachin' for the kleenex.

• Options
    Trey33Trey33 Posts: 133 ✭✭✭ Junior

I played Qb in the 8th grade I can step in and we’ll beat Vandy come on the only way we loose is if we refuse to leave the hotel