Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia shares inside look at quarterback JT Daniels: Soccer and superstition talk

SystemSystem Posts: 7,421 admin
edited September 2021 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia shares inside look at quarterback JT Daniels: Soccer and superstition talk

ATHENS — Georgia quarterback JT Daniels speaks the SEC’s version of the language of love when he opens up on his football philosophies and breaks down the Bulldogs’ attack.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    plrdawgplrdawg Posts: 157 ✭✭✭ Junior

Funny, still a California kid. I think the individuality is neat for all of our players to experience. I like sushi, Poke bowls too, but Southern Bar-B-Q is first choice, with pulled pork, ribs, grilled corn, and sweet tea, and pie for desert.

• Options
    osmosiphobeosmosiphobe Posts: 378 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Augusta has a great Hawaiian BBQ place! We’re only an hour and a half away 🤣🤣

• Options
    BEACHDAWGBEACHDAWG Posts: 3,264 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Zaxbys will have it on the menu before Thanksgiving Lol

• Options
    plrdawgplrdawg Posts: 157 ✭✭✭ Junior

Ben Cleveland liked squirrels on a stick, and doubt anyone served that on UGA campus or in city limits,, but I'd bet the other guys loved hearing about the process they were obtained/ processed and prepared,,, wish he would harvest some from my back yard.. "Big Country" doing well in NFL last I heard

• Options
    MarkGelbartMarkGelbart Posts: 53 ✭✭ Sophomore

There is an Hawaiian barbeque restaurant in Augusta, Georgia on Gordon Highway. I like their beef short ribs and cucumber kimchi. Their pulled pork is moist.

• Options
    Wozzo_the_Wonder_DogWozzo_the_Wonder_Dog Posts: 189 ✭✭✭ Junior

I suspect he has enough NIL funds to either start or help someone start one. Hawaiian Brothers Island Grill is a small chain not in Georgia but from what I've heard about the food I suspect there will be folks who wish they'd gotten in on it early.