Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

College GameDay headed to Athens for Georgia football-Arkansas

SystemSystem Posts: 10,420 admin
edited September 2021 in Article commenting
imageCollege GameDay headed to Athens for Georgia football-Arkansas

College GameDay will be visiting Athens for the Georgia-Arkansas game.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2021

This is GREAT news, because that will push students and fans to get their rears out of bed and into the stadium earlier than normal for the noon kickoff. Fans always struggle and trickle in late for noon games.

Game Day should help the Dawgs and motivate the fans!!

GET LOUD DAWGGIES!!!

• Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Considering what the crowd looked like in Nashville (red) and how the Dawgs came out of the gate (fast and clean) it's doubtful the noon kickoff in Athens is going to hurt us.

No Dawg fan is taking these Hogs lightly. Everyone is fired up for this game.

Most noon games are nothing like this one. Two top ten teams. East vs West. The opposition's coach is beloved by the home team's fans and head coach. It's going to be a helluva game.

Arkansas is my second favorite SEC team, but hearing Larry Munson saying this would make my day, "We just stepped on their face with a hobnail boot and broke their nose! We just crushed their face!"

I'm not alone. We want to crush these guys. Of course, winning by half a point would be okay, too. We have to win this one!

After the game I can go back to rooting for Arkansas. (Perhaps until Atlanta?)

Go, Dawgs!

• Options
    BullDawg_GeorgiaBullDawg_Georgia Posts: 2 ✭ Freshman

You got the score wrong on the schedule. Georgia won 62-0, not 40-0.