Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia linebacker Adam Anderson looks to wreck Auburn, again

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited October 2021 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia linebacker Adam Anderson looks to wreck Auburn, again

Adam Anderson will look to have a big game against Auburn on Saturday.

Read the full story here

Comments

• HunkerDawgHunkerDawg Posts: 76 ✭✭✭ Junior

Connor, I know you don't like the term, but they call it rat poison for a reason. We are WAY too confident. We are about to walk into an electric environment. Auburn has athletes; they have earned some confidence the last 2 weeks, and I bet you they are sick of hearing all the pro-Georgia stuff. This is setting up to be a trap, and Auburn is ready to ambush us.

• UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bottom line. UGA O will score more on the AU D than the AU O will score on the UGA D. The question is how much? If "good" SBIV shows up it will be UGA by 21. If "bad" SBIV shows up the game could be close.

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

JT and Stets are working together to help Stets overcome in these very games such as Auburn poses. Stets has vastly improved IMO. His long ball, though not epic yet, is revealing he has a better arm than even he thought. He just needs to rein in those thread the needle throws into a crowd. JT is pretty good at it...Stets; improving. UGA will beat Auburn. Stets will perform just as he has so far...efficiently. He too is a good open field runner though not as quick as Bo. I have every confidence in Stets and UGA beating Auburn on The sacred ground called The Plains.

• tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

We need some Larry Munson type pessimism to bring the Dawgs and their fans back down to earth. Auburn is a trap game, they are sneaky good. Nix is playing better after getting benched against GA State, and I believe his replacement QB is a lot better than he is. Auburn's running game is dangerous and the kicker is money in the bank. The last two football games, against Vandy and Arkansas were both over in the 1st Quarter. Look for this game Saturday to last into the last minutes of the 4th Quarter. I pray the Dawgs come out on top.

• DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thank you @tommielee and @HunkerDawg. Last week, 90 percent of Dawg fans were fretting themselves to death over the so-called juggernaut known as Arkansas. Since we dispatched them with relative ease, it seems that most fans now believe we can beat anyone just like that. I hope the players aren't thinking that way, but some of their comments this week have me a little concerned. Just saying that they have to keep Bo Nix in the pocket ain't the same thing as actually doing it. Auburn is not the best team we'll play this season, probably, but they ARE good enough to beat us. Especially at their place where the crowd WILL BE be a factor. We should win the game, but we (players and fans) need to approach it as if we could definitely lose. Go Dawgs!

• Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Can agree with anyone who brings up the great Larry Munson!

Auburn IS a trap game. They ARE sneaky good. Especially in Jordan-Hare. But in our last two games against them those defenses contained Bo Nix and “game managers” Fromm and Bennett did enough to beat them. With an improved and more experienced Bennett and a fast, headhunting defense, I still like our chances!

Go Dawgs!

• E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate