Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

LIVE BLOG: Georgia-Kentucky kickoff approaching, Kirby Smart looks deep for captains

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited October 2021 in Article commenting
imageLIVE BLOG: Georgia-Kentucky kickoff approaching, Kirby Smart looks deep for captains

ATHENS — Georgia coach Kirby Smart is looking for leadership and toughness against rough and tough Kentucky.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Alright.....it's that time... GATA LETS GOOOOO YOU HAIRY DAWGS

• 1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Off topic.. Those gators lose AGAIN 😂🤣😂🤣😂 you gotta love it!! GoDAWGS!

8 in the box make um pay

Kentucky has the box loaded they have to stop the run. We got to make those passes

• VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

They are selling out to stop the run. Which means we need to feed the big O and Brock and the boys on the outside. Then we can open up the run.

• budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

If Bennett stays in this game, Kirby is going to play the same game plan as last year. This could hurt. May still win, but at what cost.?

GO DAWGS!!!!!

Why are we running into 8 man boxes?

There's no one else to put in after him the other quarterbacks only have hand off experience. So he has to do it

• 1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Nice pass to James Cook for the TD! GoDAWGS!

• budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited October 2021

I'll say first and out loud. Go ahead give the down votes. But UGA does not look like the no. 1 team in the country. Coaching and effort as of right now is lacking badly. Hopefully will change and all this is mute. Typed this before the TD. So what I wrote was for the 1st qtr. LOL.

Dogman912, that is true. But I think, JTD is available if needed. The experience, or lack there of, is all on Kirby. That is what is meant by "keep attacking". Not necessarily scoring, but throw with Beck and Griff. Can never have enough reps for the qb's.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!

My worst fear is that we have to ever switch quarterbacks and go to one of those younger guys and they don't have the reps the real game reps of throwing. I know they practice hard but you got to get those guys in the stadium in front of the crowd to see what they're going to do at times. The defense is just nasty but I hope JT is ready for the Florida game.

Everything we play is going to prioritize stopping the run they have to.

James Cook is running the ball better this year

And all the Kentucky hype has now left the building

Jacksonville is going to be awesome in 2 weeks. The revenge tour is coming to town

Looks like a lot of holding going on

Got to give Kentucky credit they're still fighting

So apparently kentucky doesn’t hold.

ok, that’s good to know

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

When a team is actually better than us I can accept a loss. But I Despise when the Zebras attempt to alter the course of the game

Are we not going to try to go down the field and score