Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football stock report: James Cook is soaring, but he’s not the only back on upswing

2»

Comments

• Options
    kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Whoa, hey, it's okay about Podlesny. My guess is that he is taking it in stride as ALL successful kickers have to do: a kicker can't allow himself to feel the highs or lows or they'll start psyching themselves out. The only true "losers" are those that cannot let go of the past. Good or bad, you have to shrug it off and move on.

Now, in terms of Jackson - I think "even" is a bit too generous. A single muffed punt might make it even, but it was enough to really affect our overall Special Teams.

• Options
    BigFanBigFan Posts: 146 ✭✭✭ Junior

Crazy though re: Jack P. Has getting on scholarship contributed to the issues this year? He was lights out last year (I agree with the comment about the Cincy kick - one for the ages).

So what's different this year? Unless there is an undisclosed injury (doesn't look like it to me, the casual observer), the only thing I can come up with is getting on scholarship.