Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Tom Crean counting on Georgia basketball ‘effort and determination’ amid low preseason expectations

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited October 2021 in Article commenting
imageTom Crean counting on Georgia basketball ‘effort and determination’ amid low preseason expectations

ATHENS — Tom Crean has improved the Georgia men’s basketball SEC win total each of his first three seasons at the helm but the outside perception remains modest.

Read the full story here

Comments

• 10DAWG10DAWG Posts: 250 ✭✭✭ Junior

I'm sure this is a make or break year for Crean, you can't keep cutting 3 mil. + checks and getting the same results. Not saying he has to finish top 5 in SEC ( although salary says that he should ), but even with new roster he should show much improvement. Go Dawgs !!!

• David1David1 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I agree that this is a put up or shut up year, especially under a new AD. The rope might be short this year.

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Crean is on the proverbial line this season. His "effort and determination" at some point must be reflected in wins. Now top scorer is gone. UGA may have found no one who even wants this job...thus Crean remains. I wish then a successful season...really do. UGA AD will likely weigh in at some point. UGA will not tolerate bottom of barrel seasons.