Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

BREAKING: Big Bear Alexander recommits to UGA

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited October 2021 in Article commenting
imageBREAKING: Big Bear Alexander recommits to UGA

Big Bear Alexander announced his recommitment decision to Georgia on Thursday.

Read the full story here

Comments

• 97GradyDawg97GradyDawg Posts: 345 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Great news! Welcome to the family, young man!

• ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Welcome Back to the Bulldawg Nation!!!!

• DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 408 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Thank you, Bear!! DawgNation needed you.

• tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Great news, but we will not really know until National Signing Day!

• bobebobe Posts: 203 ✭✭✭ Junior

Get worried about the number of spots available.

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Welcome back home!!

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yeah, these youngsters are still teens and emotional. Yet...I believe Big Bear has made up his mind to become a Dawg. There is tremednous pressure on them. The floods of phone calls and digital messages. Cajoling coaches. Personal visitations. A lot for a teenager to process. Big Bear seems to have processed it all and is in the Dawg House. Good news. And now UGA is #1 on 247Sports team composite rankings. More good news.

• DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Don't think I've ever been so happy to be so wrong about a recruit. (Hope I can say the same thing about the Atlanta Braves in a couple of days). From one North Texas Dawg to another, welcome back "home" to UGA, Big Bear. Next stop: Travis Hunter. And maybe, just maybe, Deyon Bouie. Go Dawgs!

• DawgCrazy76DawgCrazy76 Posts: 485 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Welcome back home "BIG BEAR" missed you good to see your smiling face.😎

• PetesdawgsPetesdawgs Posts: 394 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Welcome Bear and we look forward to you making sacks and TFL's for many years to come.

• rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

We need players who really want to play for UGA and I believe that we have found one here. I know, nothing is final until the papers are signed but December 16 and if he doesn't sign then, we could have problems. I firmly believe that he will, he wants to follow the jolly giant.

• SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Awesome! Why wouldn’t he commit to Georgia.

Kirby has set the modern standard for what a truly elite defense can be.

If you want to be the best, join the team with the best Defense.

• Bigjohnson92Bigjohnson92 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I believe so. Why would that kid want to waste away at Missouri? I’m sure he’s dealing with a lot of local pressure/influence right now. But come signing day, he’ll be making a financial decision and will choose to show out in Athens.

• 10DAWG10DAWG Posts: 253 ✭✭✭ Junior

He done " The Right Thing " ...

• Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

BOOM! Welcome to the Dawg family, Bear! Let's win some championships! Let's go!

GO DAWGS!