Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Exclusive: Big Bear Alexander breaks down why he’s coming ‘home’ to Georgia

SystemSystem Posts: 10,439 admin
edited October 2021 in Article commenting
imageExclusive: Big Bear Alexander breaks down why he’s coming ‘home’ to Georgia

Want to attack every day with the latest Georgia football recruiting info? That’s the Intel. This entry is about the latest

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,267 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I like the way he talks. I live in the North Texas area and I suspect (I have no inside info) that Texas high school officials didn't approve his transfer to another school because they were likely suspicious about the circumstances of his father's hiring at the new school. I admit it sounded strange to me when I first heard about it. His old school (which is quite powerful in Texas football circles) likely made waves behind and in front of the scenes about it. But hey, whatever it takes. Again, still looking for that flip from Travis Hunter and even Deyon Bouie before all is said and done. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Gotta tell you, BBA looks more like Jalen Carter than JD. Either way, BBA wearing 99 is a huge step for this young defensive talent. He is soft spoken but is Godzilla-like on the field, pancaking opponents to the turf. SEC lineman will be a bit more formidable than HS but I see quiet confidence in those eyes. This young man means business. He also mentioned he wanted to earn a degree. Admirable. I suspect the Ducks of Oregon will have their hands full with this defensive monster.....just like he promised.

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Can't wait to see Big Bear going into battle with his Dawg brothers! Very happy he chose to become a Dawg! Thank you, Big Bear!!! Now let's go win some championships!

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    BillyDawg1BillyDawg1 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

When I watch Bear's highlights I see a very good player who can get far better by refining his play. He is so close on a lot of plays where some refinement might make the difference. Our staff will help him unlock his huge potential.

• Options
    bobebobe Posts: 203 ✭✭✭ Junior

Hopefully we can flip some top 10 players to fill up all the extra spots.