Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia practice observations: JT Daniels first up in drill work, Arian Smith up to speed

SystemSystem Posts: 10,482 admin
edited October 2021 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia practice observations: JT Daniels first up in drill work, Arian Smith up to speed

ATHENS — Georgia quarterback JT Daniels was first in line at his position for reps during drill work at the start of practice on Monday and didn’t show any lack of arm strength or timing during the two periods media was allowed to observe.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kirby let the Media watch some of practice. Interesting...

Kirby Smart is subtle with it but he does play head games from time to time.

Glad to hear that Smith and Burton may be ready to go. I hope Kearis Jackson is improving. The Offense will need more weapons to get to where they want to be.

• Options
    E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This pleases me.

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Feel much better about this report than I did the one from this morning. If things hold steady, looks like A. Smith, Burton, Rosemy-Jacksaint and McIntosh will all be able to get on the field Saturday. Was sort of hoping that Pickens could join them, if only as a decoy, but guess not. I do want him healthy. And while Milton won't play this weekend, the news about him sounds more positive than initially thought. Now if Christopher Smith and Ameer Speed are good to go on the defensive side of the ball (and, God forbid, no one else gets hurt this week) we should be in great shape for them Gators. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

CKS seems to be going to extra lengths to keep FU in the dark as to who will play QB saturday. It is logical for JTD to get 1st team and extra reps. If he is to play he needs to work on his timing and with the 1's.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,148 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kirby is giving some injured players a green light that is good. He is cautious. Much can happen twixt the field and the ACL, MCL, lat, shoulder, ankle, shin and hamstring. As we have all witnessed. Reinjuries are common,thus the generalized Kirby remarks but still with enough light to let us know some are returning as hoped. Good to see A. Smith back...will need his speed....Burton, Jacksaint and Kenny Mac. I noted that Mullen said in an interview that it is most unusual to meet the #1 team twice in the same season...in Bama before and now UGA. He is really worried about another 4 loss season....you could tell. Well...he better be.

• Options
    Ddavis0777Ddavis0777 Posts: 408 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited October 2021

Danny boy is meeting the number one team in the nation twice; but the best team in the nation only once. HBTMFD!!!!