Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

James Cook provides positive updates on Georgia running back room heading into Florida game

SystemSystem Posts: 10,483 admin
edited October 2021 in Article commenting
imageJames Cook provides positive updates on Georgia running back room heading into Florida game

James Cook gave a positive update on the running back situation for Georgia entering this weekend's game against Florida.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,148 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I remember how Chubb and Michel used to run with abandon, determined, charging the lines, often making their own holes...juking and cutting their way to score after score. I am looking for that abandon burst from Cook and White Saturday. They will be backed up by Daijun E. and Kenny M. I expect apertures of similar size created in the Kentucky and Auburn offensive lines mismatches. Both of the top RBs are super quick once they break into open field. UGA should build an early lead.

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Dawg01...absolutely agree with you. Cook's stock has risen dramatically this season as his running ability has improved. I've been very pleased and glad to see it, as so many have been waiting for him to have a breakout kinda year. He's helped carry the main load with Zeus.

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

“I really came back for my brothers and try to accomplish something with them. Trying to be better every day with my team so we don’t have the same feeling that we had last year.”

A true team player, and a DGD! I'm so glad he stayed another year, and hope to see other guys do the same. Thanks, Cook! Now let's go beat those hated gators!

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Cook has definitely improved his physique, and it shows. Not only in his muscular development, but as you said, his running, and catching skills have greatly improved also.