Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH: What Georgia should and will do at quarterback against Florida

SystemSystem Posts: 10,439 admin
edited October 2021 in Article commenting
imageWATCH: What Georgia should and will do at quarterback against Florida

Georgia will have to make a decision at its quarterback position against Florida.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I am glad Kirby takes pride in his work and puts his best possible product on the field. At the other end of the spectrum are the DN writers.

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 622 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I feel confident in both QB’s as well but really hoping JT is at full speed now. We’ve been fortunate there has been no serious injury to Stet with JT out these last three games or this season could have gotten sideways very quickly! As usual, another painful article to try and read written by Connor. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Flip a coin, no right or wrong answer which is an excellent place to be. Of course whomever he starts will have to perform well or he's getting pulled for the other guy. Go DAWGS!!!

• Options
    Ddavis0777Ddavis0777 Posts: 408 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

A media source I subscribe to said internal sources have communicated to him that it was 50/50 reps for QB the past week or so. But yesterday went 70/30 in stetsons favor. I think Kirby will play it safe and stay with what’s had the team in a groove the past few weeks Ie. Bennett starts. But I do believe JT comes in to close it out as soon as the scores comfortable… I also believe JT is our starter the rest of the season.

Really this is the right thing to do to show respect for the job Stetsons done before he goes back to back up status. Gosh were lucky to have choices tho.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Start with Stets, run the score up, bring JT in, finish the mud lizards, have a nice day. 😀

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If the Gator defense is as porous as shown in LSU game...Vandagriff could start. Seriously. Gators had no answers for LSU. That said, I have no idea who will start for UGA. None of us does. If Ddavis0777 is right and Stets received 70/30 reps on Thursday...he is likely your man. At some point JT has to play.