Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Jamaree Salyer expected to miss multiple weeks due to injury

SystemSystem Posts: 11,084 admin
edited November 2021 in Article commenting
imageJamaree Salyer expected to miss multiple weeks due to injury

Georgia football will be without its starting left tackle in Jamaree Salyer.

Read the full story here

Comments

• DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 419 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Injuries keep mounting. Next man up!!

• MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2021

I have to laugh at this point! Imagine in the future this DAWGS team trying to limp its way into the gauntlet of an SEC Championship and 12-team playoff!! We'd never make it!

Next man up - Jones - is a fine replacement. If he's not available, I think we have a waterboy who isn't injured!

Move the bodies and just keep the train rolling forward!

GO DAWGS!!

• DawgCrazy76DawgCrazy76 Posts: 570 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Gotta keep getting after it, Go Tenacious Junkyard Dawgz Sic'em.😎

• RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I wonder if this is due to clinching the east and having a lackluster November schedule? Just rest the injured Dawgs until the championship game.

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,186 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yawn. Say there’s an injury ? But seriously Dawg Gone It !!! When will the injury bug ever leave This season ??!!?? I’m gonna be Totally shocked to come on here and read that the Dawgs have Got Back at 100% more than three at best !! I’m not blaming nary a soul, it’s football, but the Dawgs have had much more than second, third, fourth, and on and in helpings of injury’s !! Can you imagine what this team would be like at even 90% as a team ??!!?? Oh well all my huffing and puffing and complaining ain’t gonna change a thing . Just keep working hard and do the best they can that’s all they can do.

• ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If Kirby is saying Salyer will miss two games, perhaps he will be ready for the combine.

• budknox310budknox310 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited November 2021

Not to be the negative one, and hopeful that this doesn't change anything. But with the AA news, and with this, is this the time "the other shoe drops"? SMH. Just seems the curse is alive and well. I just wish UGA could be at 90% and no distractions.

Shake it off and GO DAWGS!!!!!!

• ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I might agree about a curse if we didn’t have Jones, a future All American, as his back up. The only shoe that’s going to fall is a hobnail boot onto the faces of whatever team that tries to get between these Dawgs and the National Championship trophy!

• budknox310budknox310 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I so hope you're right. I've been watching since 1980, and I feel the pain. 😪

Jones is definitely a good alternative. My only worry is CKS now leaves JT on the bench to possibly prevent an injury on a missed assignment by the youngster.

GO DAWGS!!!!!

But loved the hobnail boot reference 😂🤣😂🤣

• Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

****.... Rest and heal up young man time for Jones to step up