Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Coaches Poll Top 25 Week 12 rankings: Georgia football remains No. 1 as new Top 5 forms

SystemSystem Posts: 10,681 admin
edited November 2021 in Article commenting
imageCoaches Poll Top 25 Week 12 rankings: Georgia football remains No. 1 as new Top 5 forms

Georgia football remains the No. 1 team in the Coaches Poll Top 25 rankings.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I know Ohio State has some weaknesses, but for the life of me I just cannot place Cincy above them. I know it is a won/loss thing. Just my opinion. CFP will agree, I think.

• Options
    AlysiadawgAlysiadawg Posts: 63 ✭✭ Sophomore

Ohio state would crush Cincy at this point. Cincy is not playing too well. It’s like they know they have to have style points but don’t care. Can’t believe Michigan is still above Michigan state. Oklahoma where they are at is also a mystery. They haven’t played well at all.

• Options
    sutherngasuthernga Posts: 30 ✭✭ Sophomore

Does this poll REALLY matters at this point of the season? I mean really? Let's wait for Tuesday's ranking.

Carry on...

• Options
    AlysiadawgAlysiadawg Posts: 63 ✭✭ Sophomore

It actually does matter. The polls have a lot of influence of whom gets in the big dance. I know you need to beat everyone to win it all, but would you rather face Alabama, Ohio state, Cincinnati or one of the teams that win their conference to win it all. I would rather play Michigan or Michigan state and or wake. Gets us to the next step. Which would be either Cincy or Oregon. Like those chances.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Every team we've beated was supposed to be at their best having won serveral games in a row, save for Vandy or else they had an offense that could give us trouble. EIther every expert is wrong about everything, or we're just a lot better than anyone gives us credit for.