Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Nick Saban working on anger management

SystemSystem Posts: 10,681 admin
edited November 2021 in Article commenting
imageNick Saban working on anger management

Alabama coach Nick Saban is most famous for winning national championships.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    87dawg87dawg Posts: 378 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Options
    LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I know, right?

The only Nick Saban news I care about seeing on Dawg Nation is that he plans to retire because we embarrassed them so badly in the SECCG!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I wonder, if I go to a Bama site, can I get a back story about Kirby heatedly lecturing players when they come off the field after making a mistake and if he feels this is the image he wants to project?

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

A kinder, softer, gentler Nick Saban sounds good to me.

• Options
    JimmyBobJimmyBob Posts: 197 ✭✭✭ Junior

I’m thinking they needed to fill the space because Mike Griffin was late with an article because he was proofreading it…wait, that can’t be the reason.

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This is a rough crowd. I for one am interested in anything that will give me insight into UGA's opponent in 3 weeks. I get that many UGA fans don't want to think about AL and Saban. But he is out there coaching, developing and recruiting. As long as Saban is at AL and recruiting #1 classes, betting BAMA vs the field is the smart play. I hope he retires soon.