Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia’s Jordan Davis ‘bittersweet’ approaching Senior Day, shines bright like a diamond

SystemSystem Posts: 10,681 admin
edited November 2021 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia’s Jordan Davis ‘bittersweet’ approaching Senior Day, shines bright like a diamond

ATHENS — Georgia All-American Jordan Davis stood tall before the media on Monday, embracing what he referred to as a “bittersweet” feeling while discussing Senior Day on Saturday.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What a great story about a wonderful young man who happens to be a DGD.

Go Dogs!!!!

• Options
    bogarttadbogarttad Posts: 279 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Jordan,

We like you. We REALLY like you!

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 731 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Love his mature perspective especially about being a student and enjoying campus life. Being a college athlete is hard work and leaves little time for other activities and it’s great to see someone who has given so much enjoy some for himself. You will be missed.

• Options
    dawgfantipdawgfantip Posts: 259 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I really want to see us win a championship, but almost as much as that I would give anything to see Jordan's big behind with that wonderful smile accepting an MVP trophy. Reminds me of my best friend growing up, big man with an infectious smile.

• Options
    DawgnSCDawgnSC Posts: 111 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited November 2021

Proud to be a fan of yours and the entire team. Keep working hard for that end goal and I wish you nothing but success in whatever your next chapter brings you BIG Dawg!

• Options
    ugachrisugachris Posts: 24 ✭✭ Sophomore

Dang, Divaad Wilson should be out there having fun with his brothers. Newt is gone but not forgotten in Athens!

• Options
    zonadawg61zonadawg61 Posts: 425 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

How can you not LOVE Jordan Davis? He'll go down as one of the most beloved DGD's ever. Will be following and rooting for you in the NFL! This man is a fantastic role model for younger guys.

• Options
    HuckleberryHuckleberry Posts: 463 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thank you Jordan Davis for being part of the Dawgnation family. You will always be part of it. You have blessed all of us by leading this team and showing your teammates how to be a man. Your shadow will forever grace UGA. Sad to see you leave.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

One of the best Dawgs to ever set foot on campus at UGA !! We Dawg Nation love & appreciate you Jordan Davis !! May the Lord continue to Bless & Protect You. I wish you the very best that life has to offer !! This world Needs millions upon millions of young men like You !! Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    Oldddawg76Oldddawg76 Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I don't even know him and I'm going to miss Jordan Davis.