Home Get started: Welcome to the DawgNation Forum
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

GOOD MORNING DAWGNATION!

13»

Comments

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2021

@Huckleberry I think that it is truly remarkable that the Georgia Bulldogs football team has finally become a NATIONAL brand... with UGA TE Darnell Washington being from Las Vegas,Nevada. Then UGA QB JT Daniels who is from Irvine, California. We must also not forget UGA RB Kendall Milton, who is from Clovis, California. Add in, UGA WR Jermaine Burton is from Calabasas, California.... UGA CB Kelee Ringo who is from Tacoma, Washington state by way of Scottsdale, Arizona???? Georgia needs a new sub-grouping of new WEST COAST DAWGS..... How about this one????

GO DAWGS BABY!!!

PS - I sure do really miss living there in Georgia. I suppose that it is my own fault, for my marrying a true sweetheart of a San Diego gal.

• Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2021

As long as she’s a Dawg fan, Mr. @christopherules ! Then living anywhere is grand!

Go Dawgs!

• HuckleberryHuckleberry Posts: 463 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Don't forget Brock Bowers! He has really helped fill the needs after so many of our receivers have been out with injuries. We have Kobe Dean from Mississippi. Kimber from Texas, Sherman from the D.C. area, we have signed several players from Phillie (Swift), the list goes on and on. If I forgot some of the others it is because I'm just naming off the top of my head. If I got the places they are from wrong somebody correct me. I have a brain like a lock, the only problem is that sometimes I can't get it unlocked 😖. We have indeed became a national brand! That also gives us a national fanbase. Maybe someday you can bring your wife and wonderful family to see Georgia and convince them to move to Athens. If I ever had the opportunity to move there it would be great. I'm a lifer at my present home. Been here all my life. I love being able to walk outside and see things from the past. I can't do much outside anymore because of my health problems. I still have to get some dirt under my fingernails though. I love seeing things grow. Nothing like putting seeds in the ground and watching them grow into something. I love eating things from the garden just as much too. That is why city life would never suit me. My wife and I have seven freezers that are filled up from just adding a little bit at the time when we have extra. I walk outside every day and see things that my Daddy planted. Fruit trees and grape vines, pecan trees are some of them. I guard them and nurture them like they are kids. He was a farmer his entire life and never took time to hunt or fish. Always working. Trying to provide for his family and look after the family farm that has been passed down from other generations. But, nothing stays the same forever. Times change just like our Dawgs have changed into a national brand with many more fans joining the fanbase. These are great times for Dawg fans. Everybody enjoy them. Stop worrying next week and enjoy today. Thank you Kirby and thank you players! You have given all of us plenty to cheer about!

edited November 2021

@Huckleberry GOOD MORNING SIR!!! Well, it was bound to happen. With just SO MANY TOP RANKED players from all over everywhere? I had to go and (somehow?) forget to name true freshman sensation TE Brock Bowers from Napa, California!!! This after he’s smashing though just about each, every and all of the GEORGIA TE records that ever were kept!!! Anyway, I hope you had a joyous, and peaceful Thanksgiving Day. Mine was absolutely great, probably because all I can take credit for, is marrying a woman that I am certain some would say (myself included) that she is far and away, completely out of my league. She worked tirelessly for about the whole 24 hours leading up to the Thanksgiving meal. The food tasted just heavenly. My in-laws were all there with us, and the kids too. The meal, along with the love, and many laughs too, were all memories that will last a lifetime. I hope that everyone else who reads this, also had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day wherever you were, and that as Mister @Huckleberry has already said?, enjoy this year as it is happening y’all. Seasons like this one are just so incredibly special, and very rare too!!! SAVOR IT. This weekend coming up there in Atlanta at Mark Richt field, the bugs from Tech are going to get simply SPLATTERED all over the GEORGIA windshield!!!!

GO DAWGS!!!

Good morning Christopher Rules! We are blessed to have so many members such as yourself to talk to about our Dawgs. I enjoy talking about the Dawgs and having your insight always gives me a smile. You are a devoted father and husband to your family. Keep on doing what you are doing, raising a family of young Dawg fans and spreading the love for the Dawgs. Good morning to all you great Dawg fans out there. One more day! Then we can get down to business. We are going to make the bugs splatter on our windshield tomorrow. They will get their butts handed to them. Just good old fashioned hate! Our little brothers have to have their spanking or they get insubordinate. They start thinking they are actually all grown up 😂.

• Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It’s GAME DAY, guys and girls!

Get your morning beverage ready and get your HATE on! Cause it’s time to beat those Bees!

Go Dawgs! Hate on Jackets!

edited November 2021

Good morning everybody. Time to take our little brothers out behind the barn and kick their little tails. They get it double this year! Have to make up for not doing it last year. We coming to our home away from home. It belongs to us! Look out big A! We'll be back next week to take care of some more unfinished business.

edited February 19

Yesterday (if anyone else missed it, I did) was former UGA HC CMR's 64th birthday. Happy belated birthday to former UGA HC Mark Richt!!! GO DAWGS!!!