Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Season home finale delivers warm and fuzzy day for the Dawgs

SystemSystem Posts: 10,564 admin
edited November 2021 in Article commenting
imageSeason home finale delivers warm and fuzzy day for the Dawgs

If any Georgia football game so far this season could be called a feel-good day, it was Saturday’s 56-7 win over Charleston Southern.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    HemingweyHemingwey Posts: 3,898 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I really enjoy reading your articles. Thank you! 😎

• Options
    bogarttadbogarttad Posts: 278 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

We should keep the jersey # 99 but with an addition. It should read 99*. In small print down below, the asterisk should alert: "After the original, JD!"

• Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I love your articles, Bill.

Thanks for giving so much attention to the character and behavior of the great Jordan Davis. He is a DGD by any standard. He loves his school, his team, his band, his life, and his time in the sun of Sanford Stadium.

Many would disagree perhaps but giving all the scout team members and the walk on players game-time is very meaningful. Besides that, it is right. The DNA of our team is passed on by such gestures.

Go, Dawgs!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,153 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Good capture of the essence of the game, Bill....as usual. It surely was the Big Dawg's day. Yes, the score could have been doubled in my opinion, but Kirby wanted all to enjoy this senior day, and virtually emptied the bench. I am still smiling at Jordan Davis directing the Red Coat Band. He had the day of his life as a Georgia Bull Dog at home in Sanford Stadium.. He will be missed next season...that is an understatement. I wish all the seniors success in all that they pursue. They are all big Dawgs in my eyes.

• Options
    Oldddawg76Oldddawg76 Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I was trained in the Larry Munson nail-biter school for Bulldog fans, but even I have to say that the game looked more like a practice session scrimmage than anything I've ever seen. Kudos to the CSU team for sticking it out.

Good to see JTD, Beck and Blaylock get in there,