Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football winners losers entering Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate week

SystemSystem Posts: 10,536 admin
edited November 2021 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football winners losers entering Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate week

Georgia football picked up a big win over Charleston Southern.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm CAUTIOUSLY hopeful with our game against Bama. Their defense certainly isn't "lights out" like it has been in previous years with even Mercer and Southern Miss getting 14 points on them. BUT, they've also scored a whole ton of points: LSU was able to keep them at 20 and Florida at 31. Bama scored 40+ on everybody else.

Defense won't be enough - we must be able to move down the field and get it in the End Zone.

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 719 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I agree. FGs won’t win that game, only TDs. Unless, of course, we need a FG to win it.

• Options
    Slabdog64Slabdog64 Posts: 32 ✭✭✭ Junior

i can't wait to play Bama but let's take care of Tech first. We should handle them easily but we shouldn't be worried about Bama until after next Saturday.

• Options
    DawgCrazy76DawgCrazy76 Posts: 490 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wreck Tech all the way to the Natty.😎

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It's none of my business, but I actually think James Franklin would be a good fit at Florida. He not only coached in the SEC East, he found success, at Vanderbilt, no less. He's proven to be an excellent recruiter and he's a fairly good coach. I've heard (but have no first-hand knowledge) that Penn State's facilities are second to none, so he might not want to leave for the ultra-competitive SEC. But I think Florida could do a lot worse and has history has shown, they probably will. Go Dawgs!