Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

AP Poll Top 25 Week 14 rankings: Georgia football finishes regular season with No. 1 ranking

SystemSystem Posts: 7,420 admin
edited November 2021 in Article commenting
imageAP Poll Top 25 Week 14 rankings: Georgia football finishes regular season with No. 1 ranking

Georgia football holds the No. 1 ranking in the Week 14 AP Poll.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,141 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This UGA team is the team of teams. Spotless season's record. Now on to the next win...over Bama and then to the CFPCG's. I see UGA vs Mich. in the final championship game. Just my opinion....and UGA is crowned! Finally, after 40+ years. Then I awoke from my dream and it was a reality.

• Options
    TrippTripp Posts: 513 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I think the AP wants Alabama out and I'll admit Alabama has not looked good at times but honestly, I don't think Michigan nor Cincinnati could beat them. My top 4 would be 1) Georgia 2) Alabama 3)Michigan 4) I'll give them Cincinnati but think Oklahoma State would beat the Bearcats off them.

I would love to see both Georgia and Alabama in the playoffs but not at the expense of losing the SEC Championship game. Georgia has to take care of business!

• Options
    87dawg87dawg Posts: 366 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I do not want alabama in the playoffs, although I have no doubt the "committee" will find a way to get them in, even after we beat them Saturday. They have struggled against weak teams and needed late game heroics to get them through. Now I know that the last 5 seconds count as much as the first 5 seconds but they have had full game issues. Heck, they had a hard fight against a bad auburn team and barely beat a really bad florida team. Is florida so bad because they were demoralized after we crushed them or is it a combination of florida bad and alabama mediocre? I don't know but I believe it may be both.

But just to be done with them, I want to beat them like the drum they are this year. Take all those years of let-downs and take it out on them. Hard. I want to embarrass their first string quarterback and when they resort to second string again, I want him to pay for past years of second stringers.