Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

BREAKING: Nation’s No. 2 safety Kamari Wilson has made his college decision

SystemSystem Posts: 10,483 admin
edited December 2021 in Article commenting
imageBREAKING: Nation’s No. 2 safety Kamari Wilson has made his college decision

Want to attack every day with the latest Georgia football recruiting info? That’s the Intel. This entry is about the latest big early signing day decision made by 5-star safety Kamari Wilson out of IMG Academy in Florida.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    SpdawgSpdawg Posts: 344 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Never good to lose out on a 5*, especially to Florida, but would be more concerned if he were a db and not a safety. I wish the young man well.

• Options
    khummelkhummel Posts: 829 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Our DB room was getting pretty crowded, what with this year's haul on top of last year's. Would like to have had the kid, but we'll be fine. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I knew when I saw a clip of CKS on Findbalm talking about the UGA recruiting class an hr before this announcement that UGA was probably done for the day. It was a bad day for UGA when FU fired Mullen.

• Options
    LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I guess I'm old fashioned, but I don't get all of the gold that he and his dad had around their necks for this announcement.

Oh, and the sunglasses too...

Is he trying to make people jealous?

I was raised to be humble, and not be a show off because someone can always bring you down a notch or two.

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

So this brings them to, what, the #40 class or something? Last I heard (granted it was a few days ago) they had something like 7 public commits.

Would've been nice to land him, but as others have pointed out, we'll be fine. At this point, if I had to pick between another 5* DB and a 5* on the front 7, I'd take the latter.

[Looks back at home page]

Well hey!

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Too bad he'll be playing with remaining 3* DB's, instead of the best. His choice, best of luck with that decision..GoDAWGS!

• Options
    dawgfanmarkdawgfanmark Posts: 2 ✭ Freshman

I don't think he wanted to compete. I'd take a competitor over an unproven player regardless of ranking any day.