Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Live Blog: Georgia arrives, key plays available for Michigan in Orange Bowl CFP

Comments

• randyglass14randyglass14 Posts: 199 ✭✭✭ Junior

But you don't see the elite teams taking their foot off the pedal like we do....and it comes back to bite us everytime against Bama

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

One things for sure Dawgs Defense Came To Play !!! Go Dawgs !! GATA !!!

• SpdawgSpdawg Posts: 344 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

If we actually could run a screen pass, it would go for a score

• MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Lookey, Lookey, here comes Cookie!!!

Wow !!! Great catch Cook !!!

Michigan got all the Awards from the “Experts” but our Dawgs are the Real Winners !!

• SpdawgSpdawg Posts: 344 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

At this point, Daniels should play the last series.

• Trey33Trey33 Posts: 133 ✭✭✭ Junior

GO LOOK AT PREVIOUS ARTICLES I SAID REPEATEDLY MICHIGAN WOULD ONLY SCORE 3

• MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Fantastic defensive stand in the Red Zone!! Nakobe Dean and company to the rescue!!

DAWGS D is back!!

• budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited December 2021

I will say this, and probably won't be popular. But UGA is the worse team in the country against back up qb's. Everyone that comes in, just pads their stats. Allows them to go up and down the field against the prevent defense with the starters still out there.

Risking injuries. And when the offense gets the ball back, how much does Kirby try to help the defense, or does he just call plays for a 3 and out, just to put the defense back out there? These are the little things that I just don't understand why kirby has so much dislike for points and offense. I hope I'm wrong and UGA just bleeds the last 6 minutes or so of the game. UGA just stopped them on 4th down, now lets see.

Well, I guess I was right. Kirby shaking his head, like he isn't the one calling prevent offense (or also called, defense killing) plays.

On a side note, does anyone really think JT is planning on playing again for UGA? Because even he can come in and hand the ball off 3 straight times just to punt. SMH.

Well Brother you was right about the outcome of this game !! And I’m SO glad you were !! From Me & My Family to You and Your Family and ALL Dawgs Fans We Wish You All a Happy New Year !!!

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Second targeting! Not goodl

Come on Dawgs;.;;.always letting down in the 4th!

Two pt conversion to boot;.;;come on!

Not a perfect game by our Dawgs but BY FAR but MUCH, MUCH Better than their last game. And gives me as a fan more confidence in a rematch vs Bama !! Go Dawgs !!

Daijun Edwards is a good RB !!