Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

The hidden Travon Walker play that shows why the 2021 Georgia football team became ‘legendary’

SystemSystem Posts: 11,050 admin
edited January 2022 in Article commenting
imageThe hidden Travon Walker play that shows why the 2021 Georgia football team became ‘legendary’

Georgia football defensive end Travon Walker made a key play that explains why the Bulldogs won the National Championship.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Ddavis0777Ddavis0777 Posts: 410 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

When tindall and dean had that moment I told my wife and brother that this entire team respects dean and tindall will make a game changing play. Never dreamed it woulda been on the very next snap tho. Poetic.

• SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That play by Travon Walker! Wow! How often do you see a D-end run down a receiver?

This has been a special year for UGA fans. Congratulations to UGA!

• brvhrtbrvhrt Posts: 353 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

So glad you focused on that particular hustle play. We consistently harp on hustle and effort…on good things happening to folks who don’t give up on plays…and this is a perfect illustration of why those things are so important.

• KBPKBP Posts: 384 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I think Tindall blew the coverage and that's what Dean may have been talking about.

• KBPKBP Posts: 384 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

That was one unbelievable play by Walker. Probably save a TD.

• rtparkerivrtparkeriv Posts: 93 ✭✭✭ Junior

When he was a freshman, I starting watching Walker on the kickoff team. His speed for that size has always been incredible and he was like a runaway Mack truck barreling down the field and would just blow up the other team's formation. Early into the season, opposing teams started putting two blockers on him. He is an amazing athlete.

• UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 2022

That is a play for the archive reel to show every player every year. Eye popping, game changing play for TWalker. Thought we should've seen more of that last year and this year but I guess it doesn't matter now. He came through in a very big moment and was a difference maker. If he doesn't go in the 1st rd I wish he would come back. He could move into the 1st 15 picks of RD 1 next draft.

• GoodtimeDawgGoodtimeDawg Posts: 470 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The hustle, the determination to succeed was evident with these players. They were not taking anything for granted, running down every single play whistle to whistle. So proud of these guys, I wish we had all of them around for another year!

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Trayvon to the rescue!