Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Kelee Ringo earns lofty praise from ESPN entering 2022 season: ‘Impossibly fast’

SystemSystem Posts: 10,434 admin
edited January 2022 in Article commenting
imageKelee Ringo earns lofty praise from ESPN entering 2022 season: ‘Impossibly fast’

Georgia football defensive back Kelee Ringo earned some high praise for the Bulldogs.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kelee has the size, speed, and length to become a Dion Sanders type in coverage but with a willingness to come up and put his hat into a runner’s chest and make a tackle.

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The DB numbers are low but the ones that are there are very talented. Kelee has come a long way in one short year.

Adonai Mitchell should benefit from this season and will put on some good weight.

Jalen Carter is already a Bonafide Freak. Can't wait to see what another off-season does for him, Ringo and the rest of the players.

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Unless I missed it, the article didn't mention Tykee Smith, the West Virginia transfer. He is coming back, right?

• Options
    BoydCrowderBoydCrowder Posts: 73 ✭✭✭ Junior

Looking at the picture: Lee Corso sure has a great view of the play! And yes, looking forward to seeing several members of the 2020 freshman class emerge as All-America caliber stars next year.

• Options
    SCDawgFanSCDawgFan Posts: 78 ✭✭✭ Junior

I may have missed something. Did coach Addae end up leaving? I read that it was a possibility a couple of weeks ago but never heard anything definitive.

• Options
    ColumbusDawgColumbusDawg Posts: 525 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Tykee is back but seems he will be competing at safety. Good news is there are some DAWGS coming in this years class like Julian Humphrey who can help out at DB.

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Between Tykee and Chris Smith, they should be sitting pretty at safety. I guess the biggest question is, will they be able to get enough DB's ready to play the dime defense effectively this year? I suspect they will. Smart doesn't want to be caught short again like 2021. It cost them the SECC game.