Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Jamaree Salyer: The championship road from the nation’s No. 1 OG to an All-American OT in the SEC

SystemSystem Posts: 10,435 admin
edited April 2022 in Article commenting
imageJamaree Salyer: The championship road from the nation’s No. 1 OG to an All-American OT in the SEC

DawgNation is publishing a series of stories of the Georgia football NFL Draft prospects leading up to the 2022 NFL Draft. Jordan Davis kickstarted the series and was followed by Lewis Cine and DeVont’e Wyatt. This DawgNation profile will be on one of the 2021 team’s four permanent captains in Jamaree Salyer.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Best article I've read in a long time!

Those memory quotes - the one's where he says, ‘We have got to go win this game’ and that’s what it came down to,” Salyer said. “I said ‘We had to physically abuse them and win this game and we have to make them like it’ and that’s what it came down to.'

It is interesting to hear what a player's mindset was at that very moment in the biggest game. Salyer will always be a DGD!

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I agree. I hope one of those guys writes a book on their Championship season. I'd buy it. It's refreshing to hear some of Jamare's comment. Just goes to show you the type of people Smart allows to participate in his program. And, stars behind their name has very little to do with it. LOL

GO GIT EM SALYER!! Praying for you, Son.