Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Bulldog 21: Quiz explores full spectrum of UGA fan experience

SystemSystem Posts: 10,410 admin
edited May 2022 in Article commenting
imageBulldog 21: Quiz explores full spectrum of UGA fan experience

Cheering for a UGA win is one thing, but what truly makes you a Dawgs fan?

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Classof98Classof98 Posts: 241 ✭✭✭ Junior

The Rose Bowl doesn’t even get an honorable mention?!?

Wow

• Options
    Classof98Classof98 Posts: 241 ✭✭✭ Junior

Rose Bowl. Hotdogs. Florida. Auburn. Dooley. Parking. Krypton. Tech. Jacksonville. Zeier. Don’t have one. Uga. No. Red britches. Hot Rod. Cheeseburgers. Don’t care.

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thanks Bill for another fun trip down memory lane. My first UGA game was the “flea flicker” one against Bama so it’s a great memory for multiple reasons. I agree with your choices including the old Poss BBQ sandwiches. Two other games that bring back fond memories are: the “run Lindsey run” win over the lizards in 1980 and the demolishment of Spurrier in 1966. The 1980 TD pass was one of the key plays that season on our March to the national championship. The 1966 game was great because it was Spurrier’s Heisman season and we totally embarrassed him……thus the reason he’s hated our beloved Dawgs for 56 years.

• Options
    ColumbusDawgColumbusDawg Posts: 524 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Love Hot Rod but Butler is the KING. Younger folks will all say Hot Rod I am sure, but they didn't watch them both. So give the younger folks a half vote on questions older than they are.

Now that I think of it, that should be the case with most all votes in life actually...older and wiser (with exceptions, as is true with everything) get twice the say. Let it be done! Before its too late...