Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

2022 SEC Media Days: Way-too-early predicted order of finish

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited July 2022 in Article commenting
image2022 SEC Media Days: Way-too-early predicted order of finish

ATLANTA — Day One of SEC Media Days at the College Football Hall of Fame went just like most expected on Monday.

Read the full story here

Comments

• David1David1 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’d like to know the answer to that question, too.

• HemingweyHemingwey Posts: 3,898 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2022

@MikeGriffith at first I felt your predictions for Bama and Georgia were BS, and also felt you were way off on some other predictions, then I listened to your podcast and checked Bama’s schedule. Bama has a cupcake schedule! So I can see where you are coming from concerning your predictions. The Georgia situation is more difficult… for me, most worried about early season games, principally Oregon and South Carolina… I think, by mid-season, Georgia will hit its stride. It might come down to Bennett… if he is now the QB we saw in the 4th quarter of the NCG, I suspect all bets are off and Georgia wins the SEC and the NCG. Is he that guy? IDK, time will tell.

• BEACHDAWGBEACHDAWG Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The guys that come together when camp opens will represent one of the highest blue chip ratios in the nation. The entire coaching staff is elite. If you would like to call this momentum, I would not argue. Whatever people call it, it is a stacked roster with an elite coaching staff. I don't think Bonix is going to like this version any better than the last three. This defense will be playing with a chip on their shoulder beginning with the opening of camp. Does not bode well for our opponents. I see three shut outs on the schedule, without a loss. I just hope this defense doesn't hurt anybody in fall camp.

• ChewDawgChewDawg Posts: 124 ✭✭✭ Junior

I can see Bama losing at least one game and GA going undefeated in the regular season. I don't think TX A&M is a worse team than they were last year. And I don't think Bama is a better team than they were last year either. In fact, TX just might shock Bama and the world. Just my opinion, but time will tell.