Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Jermaine Burton tops SEC Media Days Winners and Losers list, Georgia largely overlooked

2»

Comments

• BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That's kinda my point. That people think it's possible to tell media members how to vote, is in and of itself corrupt. How can you claim any degree of integrity? These "lists" as they exist today, are absurd. They really mean...absolutely nothing. I would say the same thing if UGA was the recipient of generous voting.

For the record...you're probably right. LOL.

"Yummy rat poison", as Saban would say. Smart's gonna beat him at his own game and I love it.

IMO...BAMA had better, **** well, perform close to the declared expectations of the media...or the media has some questions they need to answer.

The voting doesn't line up with known BAMA weaknesses and expected UGA strengths. And, we're not talking, by just a little bit...but, by alot. The voting and oral opinions expressed by some, is extremely divergent from average expected reality and Fanbase opinion (BAMA and UGA). The Sportswriters that voted CAN'T BE that ignorant...so, there must have been an anterior motive.

If you were a Sportswriter at SEC Media Days and you were offered 5 or 10 grand to vote one way or the other...anonymously...wouldn't you do it? No skin off your nose. Right? It's not like you're having any real impact on a game or the season...it's just an "opinion". The season, still has to be played out. That's an easy call. LOL.

If an Alum, with a couple of Billion dollars, wants his team and their players voted on at Media days...why not blow a cool mill to swing the voting your school's way? It would help out with recruiting and hype, as well as increase contributions. And, you can find a way to write it off on your taxes.

A friend of mind, that owns his own business, told me he pays less taxes now that he's making $250 thousand than he did when he made $60 thousand, because of all the deductibles and write-offs.

People aren't s.t.u.p.i.d...they're just blind, and the news media takes pride in keeping us there. Real heroes! LOL. Why aren't they exposing these obvious farces. Where are the investigative reporters? If it's not on Twitter, Facebook, Buzzfeed or YouTube...it didn't happen. That's the extent of their investigation. A **** can do that job, now.

Why did you guys asterisk out the word...M.O.N.K.E.Y? Because I used it to reference, today's investigative reporters? You do know that, that particular animal is a common reference to a semi-intelligent copy-cat...right? Where is the offensive part?

I give up. LOL

• UGADawgUGADawg Posts: 68 ✭✭✭ Junior

Let the pads do the talking…

• jimymgu3jimymgu3 Posts: 7 ✭ Freshman

RB - Tank Bigsby, Auburn:1st team All SEC.

RB Kendall Milton, higher rated recruit who wanted Bigsby to be his wingman at UGA: not mentioned.

That’s enough BB material for Milton. Go Dawgs!