Read the full story here
It's about time. Seems that so many have dismissed this GA offense.
Start with an elite O-line with depth. Add in the best and also the deepest TE core in CFB. Add in a seasoned QB with mobility. Then add in quality RB's and receivers, and you have an elite offense.
The 2021 offense came just 1.3 PPG short of the SEC lead in Scoring Offense. They did that despite taking their foot off the gas for almost every 4th quarter because almost every game was already decided.
The Dawgs 2022 offense is scary. Anybody who doesn't see that isn't paying attention.
Agree, this offense is being overlooked with all the attention being on the changes with the defense. I think this offense is capable and ready to take the load for the 2022 season. I’m excited to see how Monken manages this offense and look forward to starting this weekend. Go DAWGS!
I just realized that in the West Virginia - Pitt game tomorrow, you have JT Daniels and the QB who took his job at USC, Kedon Slovis, playing against each other. Surprised that this has not been a bigger story.