Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Raymond Cottrell: Long-time verbal at WR hunkers down hard on his Georgia football commitment

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited September 2022 in Article commenting
imageRaymond Cottrell: Long-time verbal at WR hunkers down hard on his Georgia football commitment

Want to attack every day with the latest Georgia football recruiting info? That’s the Intel. This rep has the latest with 4-star WR commitment Raymond Cottrell. He ranks as the nation’s No. 17 WR and the No. 114 overall prospect for 2023 on the 247Sports Composite ratings.

Read the full story here

Comments

• SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great attitude - Cottrell is ALL DAWG!

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Raymond Cottrell seems committed...since 2021...but his name is coming up on visitor lists at other schools...so....you never know...these are young kids really and college is a wide, wide world to them. Let's hope all of Raymond's hype about being staunchly committed to UGA bears fruit in 2023. He is an excellent receiver and an exceptional student as well. See you in 2023 Raymond.

• khummelkhummel Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Love this kid... solid commit with a bright future in Athens. Go Dawgs!

• DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2022

Even if he winds up flipping (and I'm not saying he will) I like the way he talks. There's no double-talk in his speech, no hedging his bets or parsing of words. I love his take on the other guy, Tyler Williams -- he's either with us or against us. I like that. Go Raymond, and Go Dawgs!

• ChewDawgChewDawg Posts: 124 ✭✭✭ Junior

I love this young man's mentality. All business when it comes to hard work. He's a giver, not a taker. Great attitude and not selfish. GA plays team ball and team ball wins Championships, when it comes to team sports. Can't wait to see him in action as a Dawg!!!

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

But, But a troll that comes here often says like a broken record that Kirby and UGA won’t be able to get elite WRs and RBs to come to Georgia because they use the TEs to much !! And, And because UGA runs the ball by Committee allot When they do run the ball and thus a single RB won’t be able to accumulate big stats. That’s the reasoning the Troll uses. Guess he hasn’t noticed that Kirby and UGA has ran the ball Tons and Tons by Committee pretty much since he’s been here. And the Troll must not have noticed that though YES the ball does go to TEs like Bowers and D. Washington, the ball has been thrown to everybody but the towel boy and he might even get a chance !! Using Two Fabulous TEs ( Five if you count Seither, Goede, and Delp) is not an evil ploy to destroy the WR and RB recruiting !! NO, with Coach Monken what you have is a wide open Offense where TEs, WRs, and RBs ALL can earn opportunities to have the ball Thrown to them !! Does anyone think the NFL will shun a solid RB who can Also show good hands to catch the ball ?? And it’s Not like Monken and our Dawgs don’t run the ball at all. Yes the Offense is throwing the ball more than in the past, but Winning big doing it. NO in case Mr. Troll shows up here, the more the Dawgs win football games the more the Elite TEs, WRs, and RBs WILL come to UGA. I know that stinks for you, but get used to it !! Kirby and the Dawgs are building a Winning Legacy for years to come !! Go Dawgs !!