Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

SEC contenders Kentucky at Ole Miss at high noon, Georgia and Alabama travel for statement games

SystemSystem Posts: 10,439 admin
edited September 2022 in Article commenting
imageSEC contenders Kentucky at Ole Miss at high noon, Georgia and Alabama travel for statement games

ATHENS — Kentucky and Ole Miss meet in what’s arguably the league’s premier matchup of the weekend.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,267 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2022

Hey @MikeGriffith , Ladd McConkey is, as Kirby Smart is fond of saying, "fine." Shoot, no one was even TALKING about his turf toe until he fumbled twice last week. That's not an issue. Hopefully, Mitchell and McIntosh are able to play but I admit I don't hold out much hope for either one. Maybe they will surprise me. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    HemingweyHemingwey Posts: 3,898 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’ll be pulling for Kentucky… and of course the Hogs! 😬

• Options
    MikeGriffithMikeGriffith Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DallasDawg Ladd has been hurt since Oregon, it grew progressively worse ... Kirby says he's better off this week, but that kid isn't 100 percent.

Great player.

• Options
    PopeyethesailorPopeyethesailor Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I have had to learn how to call the Hawgs. Woooooooooooooooo PIG!! Sooey!! Have to admit it's a bit more fun than calling the Dawgs.

• Options
    jrmdvm1jrmdvm1 Posts: 131 ✭✭✭ Junior

Slight problem for Dish Network customers. Disney walked away from negotiations with Dish, so all ESPN and SEC Network channels are gone from Dish. Disney asking for 1 Billion more. One of the "wokest" corporations turns out to be a bit money hungry. At least they know their product. Cut things off on a football Saturday. Of course we don't know how much Dish was trying to lowball Disney.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

No recent articles on game day? Vacation week?

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Spoke too soon, thanks Mike.