Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Auburn lets another one slip away, LSU wins battle of Tigers 21-17

SystemSystem Posts: 11,122 admin
edited October 2022 in Article commenting
imageAuburn lets another one slip away, LSU wins battle of Tigers 21-17

AUBURN, Ala.— Auburn sprinted out to a 17-0 lead over LSU and had Jordan-Hare Stadium rocking on Saturday night.

Read the full story here

Comments

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

First things first, I despise the Auburn Warped Eagles on a Very close level to my utter dislike of the UF Mud Lizards. But the Warped Eagles or Confused Tigers or whatever they are will come to Athens smelling blood and looking for an upset. I sure Hope that Kirby has our Dawgs motivated and prepared. Don’t know what the weather will be like but this is a 3:30 game. I sure Hope we see a Much More dominant game by our Dawgs than we’ve seen in the last two, really even three. A Prepared Dawgs team that Executes on Both sides of the ball with Consistency would be Very Nice !! Sure would Love to see our Dawgs perform at a level like vs. Oregon or better. I think that would put smiles on most Dawgs fans faces, and give Hope that the Best of our Dawgs play is yet to come !! Sure Hope Kirby and his Coaching Staff figure out the problems and get the players to work hard to fix them. If our Dawgs can chalk up W’s vs Auburn then Vandy, maybe they can get some injured guys healed up and get the Team coached up in the Bye week. As of right this moment though they are well below an Elite standard. Need to get things together and up the level of play To an Elite standard. Go Dawgs !!