Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Undefined discussion subject.

SystemSystem Posts: 10,529 admin
edited October 2022 in Article commenting
Undefined discussion subject.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’m sure not a Coach all I am is just a fan. But I don’t get some of the play calls here early on. Why is Stets getting plays where he’s throwing into heavy coverage ?? And I don’t think it’s on Stets.

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Man, another really slow start for the offense. Defense can only do so much and the offense has to get some consistency and score points.

• Options

our Offense is a joke. No other descriptors needed.

we need a change on the offensive side of the ball. Fill in the blank as to what that is…. 🤦‍♂️

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

We have lost our identity on offense, who are we?

• Options

Please play Robinson More !!

• Options

And Edwards !!

• Options
    edited October 2022

UGA really needs to score on this drive (blinding glimpse of the obvious) and a freshman goes for 11. Put 7 on the board DAWGS Edwards is next with a bruising run. Take it to them

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

It absolutely is on Bennett. He can't read a coverage. He sees his first read and throws it.

Pure field position is a garbage excuse from some fans. UT attacked and they started inside their 20 multiple times and scored. No play action, Bennett ranks as one of the worst last year, and not much better this year.

• Options

Each to his own. I disagree. I think it’s the play calls. He already showed he can read the coverage when everyone was covered but McConkey on the side.

• Options
    deputydogdeputydog Posts: 132 ✭✭✭ Junior

Worst case scenario for UGA, a title winning QB that is holding the team back. Bennett has not been good the last 2 weeks. He is starting off again this week playing the same.

• Options

At least the defense came to play. Hoping the offense can do something…ANYTHING

• Options
    Scottdobbs01Scottdobbs01 Posts: 26 ✭✭ Sophomore

Here we don't go again SMH

• Options
    BASDawgBASDawg Posts: 39 ✭✭ Sophomore

Yet another lackadaisical effort. This is on the head coach.

• Options

I think he’s getting a little taste of the mental aspects and pressures that come with success. He does so much better as the nobody role and just play playground ball.

if we don’t get these problems resolved, tennessee and miss state are going to beat us by 14-20.

• Options

I Will say keep running the ball till they stop it.

• Options

My hope at This moment in time is just chalk W’s on Auburn & Vandy. Get to the Bye week where we Should get some injured guys back. And break out some Serious tool box to fix these issues.

• Options
  • Options

The Warped Eagles are playing Extra hard because of course they want to knock us off. AND they Know their HC job is on the line.

• Options
    ShanksShanks Posts: 3 ✭ Freshman

What happened to the offense? Were we not that good to begin with? I qm glad to see some great runs again. Just wish we could throw the ball.