Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Undefined discussion subject.

1235»

Comments

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

And the Dawgs get the point difference back

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 728 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Would love to see another TD so let Beck air it out baby

• Options

I hope they will let Beck toss the ball and not just hand it off.

• Options

Wow !!!! Go Robinson !!!!

• Options

Well that ones in the books. Hope Y’all have a Great rest of the weekend !! Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

So. Hooker just threw for over 300 yards. Very good and attacking offense, why not be excited. LSU was averaging 150 plus yards a game rushing and was held to around 100 or less. And as slow as UGA is to get started, they could easily be down. I'm just a realist.

• Options
    Ddavis0777Ddavis0777 Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I don’t get how any of what you just said has to do with auburns impotent roughly 150 yards passing against our Dawgs. And having solid run defense one time against a bottom tier SEC team isn’t exactly worth a debate here.

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

It's all about the consistently slow starts they keep having. UT WILL be the best offense they play in the regular season, with Miss St being a close 2nd. Even as good as the defense has played most of the time, with 4 possessions of no points on offense, they will find themselves in a hole. Against both teams probably. Maybe I got sidetracked on my comments, but this is what I meant. Sorry for the confusion.