Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Undefined discussion subject.

SystemSystem Posts: 10,515 admin
edited October 2022 in Article commenting
Undefined discussion subject.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    CandlerParkCandlerPark Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Well-deserved. This kid is the best freshman RB we've seen for a long time at UGA.

• Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yes, I agree. Congratulations to young Mr. Robinson, his family, his coaches, and his teammates. I noticed him running through some holes big enough for a Mack truck so some of the award goes to the OL.

That's taking nothing away from him. He looks like the real deal.

Go, Dawgs!

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

BRob is good and it is fortuitous that UGA has him now. But please leave out the Nick Jr. comparison. He is not NChubb and it is not fair to the kid to put that on him.

• Options
    My_Dawg_RyanMy_Dawg_Ryan Posts: 383 ✭✭✭ Junior

I don’t think they are comparing the talent, just the look. They are built the same and both almost squat the same weight, lol! Kind of have similar running styles as well

• Options
    My_Dawg_RyanMy_Dawg_Ryan Posts: 383 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited October 2022

i hope Milton is okay, but this should reshuffle the RB order and was a blessing in disguise. Milton as we all know, hasn’t been running really well this season…not breaking tackles, difficulty seeing the hole, etc. it should really be:

1. Edwards
    2. Mcintosh
    3. Robinson
    4. Milton
  • Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Congrats to Branson. I personally think that he's run the ball well all season in the limited opportunities that he had. Just wished he could have picked up a couple of extra yards somewhere along the line Saturday to top 100, but great job nonetheless. Guess he won't be our secret weapon anymore. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Young Robinson is an absolute Hoss !! Runs with power and authority !! Keep up the great work young man and you have a bright future as a Dawg and beyond…….

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Congrats Branson! A well deserved accolade for the Freshman!

I'm liking what I'm seeing from Robinson and Edwards...both have contributed nicely.

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Absolutely well deserved and really timely as well. Great to see these young guys be so well prepared and coached and ready to step in when needed. Must admit I am shocked that Starks hasn’t been freshman of the week yet; guy is playing out of his mind.