Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Undefined discussion subject.

SystemSystem Posts: 10,514 admin
edited October 2022 in Article commenting
Undefined discussion subject.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    My_Dawg_RyanMy_Dawg_Ryan Posts: 383 ✭✭✭ Junior

So Jalen got hurt against Vanderbilt in a few days! Can you let us know if we win the National Championship this year too with your gift of seeing the future? Lol…I’m just poking the bear, all in good fun!

• Options
    My_Dawg_RyanMy_Dawg_Ryan Posts: 383 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Connor the soothsayer.....lolol. Hey Connor, how did we do against Tennessee?

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2022

Dr. BubbaBill wishes we would rest these injured players who aren’t 100%. We should have enough depth to handle Vandy and it seems like we may be rushing them back into the lineup and aggravating their injuries. Go Dawgs!!!

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

So, someone who speaks "Kirby Smart," please tell me how his quote below is an indication that both Mondon and Marshall will play this Saturday, as Connor claims in his story?

“Trezmen warms up, gets loose. He looked much better today. He’s able to practice and take some reps,” Smart said. “Smael’s been very similar to last week.”

OK, so guy warms up in Tuesday practice and looked better and could practice that day, but that's not saying he's good to go for a game four days later, is it? And if Mondon is "very similar to last week," wouldn't that tend to say that he WON'T play on Saturday, since he didn't play this past Saturday? I mean to me, it sounds as if Smart is saying there's been no change in his status from where it was a week ago. But maybe that's just me. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    BigFanBigFan Posts: 147 ✭✭✭ Junior

Does anyone know if AD's ankle injury is a high ankle sprain? **** he's been out a while.

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"it sounds as if Smart is saying there's been no change in his status from where it was a week ago"

That's kinda the way I took it. I don't think it's really gonna matter, till the Tennessee game. The Dawgs have 3 weeks off, for all intents and purposes. They will use this time to get their power running game and offensive line in order.

By the time Tennessee enters the hedges, UGA should be clicking on ALL cylinders, offensively. The offense you saw against Oregon, will return with an improved interior run game and UGA will shock the football world with an unstoppable offense.

Forget all the hype and anti-hype. The so-called experts don't know what to think of Monkin's offense...yet. In a month or two, they'll be talking like they saw it all along. LOL

UGA hasn't played a game this year, where there was any doubt on the side lines and in the booth, that the Dawgs would score more points than the opposition. The doubt existed in the fanbase and media...mainly because they don't really know the game or the teams as well as they think.

Kirby USED Kent St and Missouri to better his team in very specific areas...not to score style points. Who cares about style-points at this stage of the season? Rankings don't mean a whole lot, yet. By the time they do...the Dawgs'll be ready and the fans and media are going to be blown away by the offensive efficiency from the Florida to the CFPCG. They'll give the 2019 LSU Yeam a run for their money.

Kirby and Todd might go ahead and open the can of wuppass against Vanderbilt...but, I doubt it. I may be wrong, but, I think they are still a work in progress that won't be complete till the GA vs FL game.