Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Kirby Smart updates injury status of Jalen Carter, AD Mitchell entering Florida game

SystemSystem Posts: 10,517 admin
edited October 2022 in Article commenting
imageKirby Smart updates injury status of Jalen Carter, AD Mitchell entering Florida game

Georgia’s off week came at a good time for the Bulldogs, as it gave a number of key players a better chance of getting healthy. That has improved the chances we see them this coming Saturday against Florida.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    GoodtimeDawgGoodtimeDawg Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm excited to see what new wrinkles and tweaks the Georgia staff has come up with during the bye week. Hopefully, some things that will increase pressure on opposing teams QBs as we have some good ones coming up. GO DAWGS!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Boys need to stiffen..unlikely Carter or Mitchell will see....much....playing time, if any, the way Kirby seemed to suggest...."questionable." Hard to read Kirby. TN is a must for both.

I am impressed with Dumas-Johnson. UGA is deep in these slots. But, Jalen Carter is a big missing link on the line. So aggressive. Also, Stetson is cheering for AD Mitchell...his obvious choice for receiver.

UGA should dominate Florida both ways. Dawgs need to beef up their "sacks" game...it is nonexistent. Pressure is good....sacks are better.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Good comments here !! I agree with Both posted so far. Getting Carter and AD back vs TN is much more important than vs the mud lizards. If the Dawgs bring their game ( Please Do !!) they should be able to handle UF without Carter or AD and will buy more time for them to get healthy to play TN. You know pretty much what Y’all have already said !! 😀Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    JBMDawg46JBMDawg46 Posts: 390 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Not much of an update. Aren’t we all hopeful Carter and Mitchell can play against FL? That’s my update - I hope we get all those guys back. Does this help?

• Options
    KickJudyKickJudy Posts: 81 ✭✭ Sophomore

The Dogs have a bunch of good running QB's to catch in the next few games. I hope they can keep the pressure on and not let them get third down yardage. GO DAWGS!