Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Anonymous coaches rip Georgia football defense, wide receivers to ESPN

Comments

• Options
    FlowerofthesouthFlowerofthesouth Posts: 3 ✭ Freshman

I’m a Dawg fan first, an SEC fan second.

Regarding this particular game, UGA/UT, it’s who shows up this particular weekend. There’s talent on both teams. If UT wins, it’s Cinderella time for them.

But it’s always on “any given Sunday” for any team. I’m hoping it’s the Dawgs.

Go Dawgs!!!!

• Options
    plrdawgplrdawg Posts: 157 ✭✭✭ Junior

These Hillbillys thought they would win last year. Did you see the look on their faces when we left with a 3 touchdown lead in their house. It will not happen. DAWGS WIN GOING AWAY

• Options

AND, Beck will be in the game for Mop-up duty!!!!

• Options

I named my new dog puppy "RINGO" ,,,, GO DAWG'S

• Options
    osmosiphobeosmosiphobe Posts: 381 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

The “coach” said what he said. Conner wasn’t talking about the reporter’s take on it, just putting it out there that this thing did get written.

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2022

@BigDawg61.....hope you are right!

I do think if we played Oregon right now it would be a much closer game. I also think Bama gave away that game against TN with 17 penalties and some other mistakes! We can't be doing that and expect to win.

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Welcome to the conversation, Flower. Good first post. Short and sweet.

I was told by an anonymous source close to Georgia that Kirby is betting big money on Tennessee to win. According to what I hear on the streets and in the meeting rooms Kirby plans to move to Knoxville and serve as an assistant coach primarily in charge of recruiting Georgia players. Numerous close friends of Kirby have revealed to me speculation about Kirby's brand new Tennessee tattoo. The word is he's revised the plan for his life and career due to quotations he read online apparently from an anonymous pee wee league coach pissed off because Mary Beth Smart won't let her children play with his brats.

Go, Dawgs!

• Options
    SnakeScott13SnakeScott13 Posts: 91 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • Options
    EastmandawgEastmandawg Posts: 145 ✭✭✭ Junior

“Not man enough”

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What Coach? Coach of "Our Ladies of Divinity" softball team? Coach of Bainbridge High School Football.

You may as well say.....[ "blank" said so-and-so about such-and-such. I don't know if it's true, I just can't tell you who said it. You decide.]

Well, if that's the case and it appears in your article...YOU OWN IT! From that point on, you said it.

Gossip!

• Options
    DawggolferDawggolfer Posts: 49 ✭✭✭ Junior

"The [Kelee] Ringo kid, he doesn’t run nearly as well as you’d expect."

Is that the same "Ringo Kid" that shattered Alabama's national championship dreams with a pick 6 earlier this year?

• Options
    WestAshleyDawgWestAshleyDawg Posts: 19 ✭✭ Sophomore

I'm thinking a Missouri coach trashed our secondary. Sour grapes and their one good day passing the ball against us are my clues.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Anonymous Coach = Coward Coach !! If he or she doesn’t have the courage to assign their Name to it, it’s just cowardly gossip and opinion. Nothing more. I sure Hope and Believe our Dawgs crush the Orange Folks from TN !! Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    DJG76DJG76 Posts: 212 ✭✭✭ Junior

"And several anonymous coaches made their feelings known to ESPN’s Pete Thamel"......Wow, with this many deficits, basically a whole team of just guys....average at best, but somehow we're 8-0, so, if we beat the Mighty Vol's......The #1 team in the nation......can we get a bye for the rest of the season and just play the NC game against The Ohio State????

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

According to the wingnuts at ESPN...it should make UGA defacto National Champions. After all, stopping an "unstoppable" offense such as Tennessee's, is the stuff millennial defenses are made of. Again!

LOL...When will they ever learn?

UGA 54....TENN 20 (Rev 1)

• Options
    ColumbusDawgColumbusDawg Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Cheap talk. Just win baby!

• Options
    shamymaxshamymax Posts: 20 ✭✭ Sophomore

Shamymax

Who are these morons. It's a gimmicky offense which I hope GA has figured out . You knock their wideouts off their routes at the line and give the D line time to get to Hooker. Once he's hit a few times his effectiveness will diminishes like last year. These experts obviously ignore stats, if they didn't they would notice that against only FBS opponents UGA leads the nation in total offense. The fact that UGA has the stats they do with their two leading downfield threats injured nearly all season should impress these idiots. It all jealousy. As for Rodgers sibling envy permeates his psyche. He hates Georgia cause we beat the crap out of him when he QB'ed Vandy.