Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Former Tennessee QB apologizes for saying UGA ‘overrated’ with game atmosphere

SystemSystem Posts: 10,622 admin
edited November 2022 in Article commenting
imageFormer Tennessee QB apologizes for saying UGA ‘overrated’ with game atmosphere

Former Tennessee quarterback Erik Ainge apologized on Saturday evening, after stating earlier in the week that the atmosphere for UGA home games was “overrated.”

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited November 2022

Because I love The DAWGS and football and live in Knoxville, I have to hear him everyday on the radio. Not his podcast, but on the local sports station. He is always a 🤡. Lives in the past.

And also, during the after game telecast on the radio, he never did either. 😂🤣😂

Told ya, just a 🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Erik,

Hope you enjoyed your tea and crumpets…..and please pass the mustard 😉

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 728 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Please, no more comments or articles about this loser. Let him return to the basement in his paren’t house and do his radio show (I’m sure it is a show only broadcast on AM bands). Somewhere you should have to have been a winner before getting any play.

• Options
    10DAWG10DAWG Posts: 261 ✭✭✭ Junior

I also live in the Knoxville area and was listening live when he said that ( I posted it here last week). This guy is just a Blow Hard never been who's conversations on the radio seem to always revert back to himself. A lot of the utk fans don't care for him, I bet they care even less now.

• Options
    JBMDawg46JBMDawg46 Posts: 397 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

The man has no credibility, pure and simple.

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Still an orange wearing 🤡.. regardless

• Options
    edited November 2022

Saw where Hendon Hooked just signed a NIL deal with French's Mustard (not kidding lol) 🤣🤣🤣 I think it's very ironic, since classless, ignorant UT fans trashed their own field last year with mustard bottles. Good old Rocky Flop..

• Options
    GoodOlDawgGoodOlDawg Posts: 447 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I get it if he hates UGA, but if he’s trying to establish a career in radio why would he say something that everyone on the planet knows is completely ridiculous? That’s right up there with Coach Anonymous saying the Dawgs defense is below average! GO DAWGS!

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Erik was taught a valuable lesson yesterday. He should be a clown at the circus.

GO DAWGS!

TENNESSEE BEATEN!

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Glad to know there are other DAWG fans in Knoxville with me.

Henddawg, unfortunately he is on a really good radio sports channel here. WNML 99.1 The Animal. I love listening to that station, but unfortunately he is on it too. 😮‍💨

• Options

If you have UGA tags/decals on your car, careful where you park 😂 you know if ignorant clowns will trash their own "sacred" football field, they wouldn't hesitate to do the same to your vehicle 😆

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Ainge definitely hasn’t been back in Sanford since Kirby has taken over the program. Kirby is our coach! I don’t mean just our team’s coach, I mean the 12th man’s coach! When the Dawgs are in Sanford, the 12th man is as much a part of the team as any player.

If our coach calls for 95,000 to show up for a spring game 95k+ shows up. If our coach says we haven’t done our jobs if we can talk on Sunday, Ainge has learned there is 93,000+ in Dawg Nation that are literally speechless today!

• Options
    10DAWG10DAWG Posts: 261 ✭✭✭ Junior

The decibel level at the Bama utk game was 125. The decibel level at UGA was 132 with 10K less people. I wonder if he saw that.