Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Zion Logue, Georgia defenders get the last laugh on anonymous coaches: ‘They said 50?’

SystemSystem Posts: 11,092 admin
edited November 2022 in Article commenting
imageZion Logue, Georgia defenders get the last laugh on anonymous coaches: ‘They said 50?’

Safe to say the Georgia defense was well aware of the comments made by some anonymous coaches to ESPN earlier this week.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2022

That Tennessee Hooker got pimped slapped all day! 🤣And let all the naysayers keep running their mouths. I love making them all look stoopid.

GO DAWGS!

• HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2022

Great game plan first of all and then the execution was very strong. Kirby and staff have recruited and developed the personnel needed to execute a game plan like that and it worked great. Great game and just another example that UGA has strength in all aspects of their game and aren’t dependent on 1 particular area to excel. Man, loved that game. Go DAWGS

• David1David1 Posts: 827 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

And kudos to the Redcoat band and the sound person at the stadium. I don’t think I heard rocky top at all. Go Dawgs!!

• WoodstockDawgWoodstockDawg Posts: 263 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I would now like to see the follow-up article and quotes from those coaches?

Dawgs defense is the definition of ELITE and they keep impressing even when others go down.

• budknox310budknox310 Posts: 852 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

To every media i-d-i-o-t and fan of other teams. Do any of you really think THIS TEAM, would really struggle against Mizz or the fcs teams when playing like this? This was a whooping like you got as a kid in the backyard. 😂🤣😂

• UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great win. MS St up next. Season not over. Prob see TN again on a neutral field. Focus. Keep chopping.

• SpdawgSpdawg Posts: 362 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Would not surprise me to see Tenn slip up on the road against South Carolina.