Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia stock report: Bulldogs’ elite program soars in 27-13 win over Tennessee

SystemSystem Posts: 10,573 admin
edited November 2022 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia stock report: Bulldogs’ elite program soars in 27-13 win over Tennessee

ATHENS — Top to bottom, the Georgia football program was put to the test on Saturday.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    jdatl3jdatl3 Posts: 403 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

All the backs need to work on holding the ball in traffic, but I don't agree with the subbing of Edwards complaint. He has the best vision on the team and can cut towards the hole.

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I actually agree with everything you said, @MikeGriffith, including about the running backs rotation. Branson Robinson has done an excellent job this year as a freshman, but it was clear early in the game that Saturday wasn't his day. He may do better this weekend going back home to Mississippi. But against UT, it just seemed like we were trying to force those guys in there when it wasn't necessary. But, if they clean up this recent spate of fumbles, we'll be good to go. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    KBPKBP Posts: 381 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

If Milton is healthy, why is Robinson on the field unless it's garbage time?

• Options
    UGA64UGA64 Posts: 126 ✭✭✭ Junior

How bout them Dawgs!

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

McIntosh took a hard shot on his knee late. I don't think he played after that. Subbing a freshman RB in in the rain with a wet ball and field may not have been the smartest choice. Not enough history of wet ball control to take that chance vs the (former) #1 team. Didn't DEdwards and Robinson have fumbles last week too?

Edwards had 16 carries for 46 yds. But he had 1 carry for 20 yds. Subtract that and he had 15 carries for 26 yds. 1.7 ypc. He is a durable pounder but I wouldn't call that the best vision on the team.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Robinson didn't have both arms over the ball as the defender was approaching. Bet CKS had a thing or two to say about that!