Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

‘Help me help you’ style key for improving Georgia football defense

SystemSystem Posts: 10,438 admin
edited November 2022 in Article commenting
image‘Help me help you’ style key for improving Georgia football defense

ATHENS – The young and generally untested Georgia defense was surrounded by doubt after losing so much of its talent to the 2022 NFL draft, including five first-round picks and a Butkus Award winner.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,747 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kirby gets huge buy in.

Go, Dawgs!

• Options
    USADawgUSADawg Posts: 374 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great article and well laid out. I hope we have some “Help Me Help You” this weekend!

Welcome to Dawgnation!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You've got a younger UGA defense playing to its own potential and sitting exactly where its older brothers did a year ago ....that tells me a whole lot about coaching. Two perfect seasons. UGA is an elite program under Coach Kirby Smart.

• Options
    GBALGBAL Posts: 745 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

YOU DNFROCKERS HAVE PLAGERIZED ONE ANOTHER AN ENTIRE SEASON. 15 Drafted, 5 first rounder, 13 to portal..... Its like a chant!

• Options
    GBALGBAL Posts: 745 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Options
    Gibroni88Gibroni88 Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Nice article.

I still think losing Nolan Smith 3 weeks ago is going to rear its head over the next three games against elite offenses.

Not taking anything away from the Dawgs defense, I am very proud of what they did in 2022. But Nolan is and was a beast and a leader on this defense, and his replacement Chambliss is almost 2 steps down as was seen in the last 2 games at OLB and ILB. These teams the Dawgs are playing the next 3 games have seen that and will exploit that, there is ZERO doubt about that.

• Options
    jdatl3jdatl3 Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Gibroni88 - I agree. They better practice and learn harder than ever if they want to get through this difficult slate. They have weaknesses that they must work to fix.