Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

New Georgia Tech coach wants to ‘dominate’ UGA

Comments

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

But YOUR the one calling Dawgs fans cry babies when YOU keep posting over and over defending GT. I think you ARE the GT wife Lol !!

• Options

Oh and you might want to read the caption at the very top of This site that says DawgNation, not GT Nation, not Bama Nation, not UF Nation. And it’s the funniest thing but YOU are the Only person commenting to defend GT. And you’ve done it over and over again, so if anyone has their skivvies in a **** it might just be YOU, Techie Lol !!

• Options
    cdawg92cdawg92 Posts: 21 ✭ Freshman

@navydawg i think it’s funny how the fanbase loses it. We dominate the bees for years and all it techs for them to win once and pull the hedges and it’s like the end of the world lol. Do you cry after games? Also, what brand of tampons do you use I’ll order some and have them delivered to ya.

• Options
    UGADawgUGADawg Posts: 71 ✭✭✭ Junior

What’s that saying? Lions don’t care about the opinions of sheep.

• Options

@navydawg love how you using all caps in some of your words. Must have really struck a nerve. Bruh I’m just playing getting y’all fired up haha. I can’t keep doing this to ya. Sorry if i ruined your day for real. Go Dawgs!! On to the natty 2x in a row!

• Options

Ok Ok Techie, your gonna hurt your sensitive little nerd typing fingers Lol !! Your a Techie for sure, no doubts about it. So should we Apologize In Advance for the Dawgs stomping the bugs again next year Lol ?? NOT !!!! See you next year Buzz !!! Go Dawgs !!!

• Options

@UGADawg wolves. Wolves don’t care about the opinion of sheep.

• Options

True. You are right. I afforded Buzz way to much of my time. It’s pretty obvious he’s a Techie posing as a Dawgs fan. NO real Dawgs fan would post the crap he posted. Your right. But back to the article, Kirby was Very complimentary of Coach Key before and after the game. Then Coach Key goes off and makes this challenge. Normally Kirby is a gentleman and lets off the gas when he knows the rival is beat for sure with no come back possibilities. Makes me wonder in next year Kirby will be compassionate ?? After all Kirby played for the Dawgs as well as Coached. I remember GT fans getting Very nasty ( sort of like Buzz that’s posting here) when they won whether at Stank Field in Atlanta or at Sanford Stadium. I don’t “Hate” anyone over any kind of game. But I’m sure not gonna get all teary eyed when the Dawgs stomp on GT either !!

• Options
    edited December 2022

@navydawg why would tech fan say go dawgs lol. But my tech wife told me to apologize to you that what I said wasn’t very nice so I’m sorry. Yep Go DAWGS sic em! Darn right we gonna squash them insects like we always have and there’s nothing they can do about it lol. Woof woof!!!

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Words take nothing but air to propel them and until he has the coaches, players, and game plan to actually do it, it isn’t worth the broadband wire needed to transfer that nonsense. Everyone tries to “win” the press conference but unfortunately for most of them, that win doesn’t count for anything. Good luck big talk.

• Options

😂😂😂 yeah Bo we gonna tear up them jackets bo. They ain’t nothing to us bo

• Options
    dogs_n_bravesdogs_n_braves Posts: 121 ✭✭✭ Junior

Congrats on the job, Coach Key. If you'd have said anything else about this rivalry, then you wouldn't have been the right choice in the first place.

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2022

I know very little about Coach Key. I give him credit because his GT team showed up to play vs UGA. Granted, UGA looked at the game as a glorified scrimmage and to avoid injury at all costs. UGA slept walked to a win.

But, from understanding a "coach speak" stand point, I can see why he has had trouble getting promoted. The claims he has made he can't possibly live up to. He is more likely to get fired before he ever beats UGA let alone dominate UGA. CKS and the UGA program are so far ahead of Key/GT that, realistically, Tech cannot catch up. Ever. Certainly will take a minimum of 5-10 years. Tech football is not set up to compete with UGA football. On any level. Staff, players, facilities, NIL, recruiting, on and on and on.

Whatever I assumed Key's IQ was yesterday, before these delusional, outlandish claims, I now realize his IQ is probably half of what I originally thought yesterday. That was one of the dumbest introductory press statements I think I have ever seen from a coach.

• Options
    edited December 2022

@UGADad20 yeah that’s their **** fault for being a nerd School. Nobody wants to be a genius. We want to watch football not a spelling B. Definitely not basketball either which they **** just as bad at. I predict they wont have a football team in 5-10 years. They will shut it down to keep being embarrassed. I feel sorry for the players though that decided to attend North Avenue and play football. The real smart ones are in the transfer portal. Tech is nothing and will continue to be nothing.

• Options

@dogs_n_braves na don’t give him praise. We don’t give other teams praise especially Tech. Get that out of here!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

In the words of Doc Holiday: "You're a daisey if you do."

• Options
    JBMDawg46JBMDawg46 Posts: 383 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

He only said there were going to work 365 days a year to defeat…yes, dominate UGA. They may work at it. However, the goal will be extremely difficult to accomplish.

Should start by just trying to have a winning season.

• Options

This is just their desperate attempt for one last breath before they drown. Go dawgs

• Options
    Lexi33Lexi33 Posts: 64 ✭✭✭ Junior

He'll be lucky if Georgia doesn't drop Tech after the SEC goes to requiring 9 conference games, and no cupcakes.