Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Undefined discussion subject.

SystemSystem Posts: 10,481 admin
edited December 2022 in Article commenting
Undefined discussion subject.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,749 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I hope the BigZero comes back for one more year, too. Hey, it's Christmas, and I'm willing to go sit on Santa's knee, and write letters to the North Pole. A Dawg has to do what the team needs.

Two more years for Brock, please, Mr. Claus.

Merry Christmas and Go, Dawgs!

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The TEs and RBs are going to have huge games against the Bucknuts! Win the toss, take the ball, and let OSU try and play catch up the rest of the night! There is no stopping these Dawgs!

• Options
    truthtellertruthteller Posts: 226 ✭✭✭ Junior

"I hope the BigZero comes back for one more year, too. Hey, it's Christmas, and I'm willing to go sit on Santa's knee, and write letters to the North Pole. A Dawg has to do what the team needs. Two more years for Brock, please, Mr. Claus." - Jim Wallace

@JimWallace I can appreciate your desire for both of our quality TEs to stay with the Dawgs as long as possible, but understand - Darnell will be a 1st round draft pick - who knew he would rate that high when he has mostly blocking folks and getting injured alot. Now, yes, he has caught some memorial passes and hurled some folks - but he just caught his first TD pass recently! You think he is going to hang around for another year and possibily get injured? Wake up old man!

Additionally, Brock Bowers is a generational TE, meaning he is pretty much a unicorn. Do you think he is planning on hanging around our dawgs for 4 years?? Dream on sir!

I am excited about what our two current superstar TEs will do in the post season - they will make a huge impact - but I am also excited about what Delp and the new guys do along with Bowers next year.

So, Jim, as you can see it's gonna be alright - we don't need Santa - we have Smart and Hartley reeling these big fish in! P.S. you know there is NO Santa, right Jim? LOL

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hey Y’all I have an Way Off Topic, and Utterly Absurd and Extremely **** Question to ask. But Remember it’s Christmas Eve so please be kind !! What would Y’all think of the CFB National Champion playing the weakest NFL team in an exhibition game say two weeks After the CFB Natty game ?? It could be used for NFL scouts to come watch. And the team from the NFL must have the worse record. I know, I know, the risk of injuries to Both. But outside of that obvious thing, what else would have to happen for it to happen ?? Oh I guess the second thing is No NFL Team would want to lose to Any College team, even if they are the Ntl. Champions. Can Y’all tell I’m bored Lol ?? I just thought the responses might be fun !! Merry Christmas to each and every one of you !!

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

🤣🤣🤣

By God...you tell him Jim! That's funny.

Merry Christmas, Dawg Pound!

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I've said all year, that the Dawgs could beat several of the NFL Teams, I've seen play, this season...including the Falcons.