Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Kenny McIntosh: Georgia learned valuable lessons from forgettable 2019 SEC title game

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited December 2022 in Article commenting
imageKenny McIntosh: Georgia learned valuable lessons from forgettable 2019 SEC title game

ATLANTA — Georgia football does not call Mercedes-Benz Stadium home, but there is a familiarity and valuable lessons have been learned in the building during the Kirby Smart Era.

Read the full story here

Comments

• GoodtimeDawgGoodtimeDawg Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

GREAT look back at a not so great time. It was good to get a little revenge on LSU this year in the SECCG. When Kirby first started coaching the dawgs, I was worried he would be a great recruiter but an average HC. He was green and making coaching mistakes in games, but it is obvious that he learns from his short comings and makes them a strength. This team is now a well oiled machine and Kirby keeps adapting and adjusting - it is obvious that he can change when he needs to, to better the team. Color me impressed by the growth that our team and our coaching staff has made over the years! GO DAWGS!

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Best hire was Monken. The past few OC’s have been forgettable. Our skill players have been lacking on offense in years past. I mean at one point we had to start the kid who transferred to Arkansas. Bama was sending 2-3 receivers and qbs to the 1st and 2nd rounds of the draft. All that has changed and is changing even more. Our defense has been the anchor while the offense got itself together. Now I feel our offense is on par with the defense. Ohio St. doesn’t know what’s about to hit them.

• Oldddawg76Oldddawg76 Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Yuh. See, except for 4 or 5 plays, the score would have been 56-10.