Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Undefined discussion subject.

SystemSystem Posts: 10,411 admin
edited January 2023 in Article commenting
Undefined discussion subject.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Of course, he has to say that….

We’ll see…

Go Dawgs!

• Options
    jdatl3jdatl3 Posts: 387 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

They are no Cinderella. They can win. DB's must cover well, and someone had better get that qb.

• Options
    PetesdawgsPetesdawgs Posts: 395 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Unlike Cinderella ,when the clock strikes Midnight-The championship trophy will remain in Athens Georgia

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Georgia needs to score early and often with TDs, not FGs, in this game. If we are able to do that, we need to keep chopping and not let up because tcu has shown they can storm back. If they do stay within striking distance, hopefully our depth and experience will wear them down. Go Dawgs!!

• Options
    thadecthadec Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

TCU already had their carriage-ball-glass slipper moment against Michigan, the ideal sort of team for a spread program to exploit. But against a program that has both Michigan's size and TCU's speed, the clock is going to strike 12 for them.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

THere a damnn site better than Mizzou and we all know how that went. I'm confident we will win, but I was against Ohio St also. Look for another 4 quarter game. They're used to being down and not giving up, sort of like another team I know.

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Battle hardened????

texas finished below 500, West Virginia didn’t make a bowl, and Baylor barely made one with 6 losses.

I ain’t saying they ain’t tough, because they man handled Michigan. But I’m not so sure I would let those teams be my reference for toughness.

this TCU team reminds me of the 2017 dawgs. I see this game going much differently than the semi’s. I see georgias depth coming into play in this game. TCU’s starters are dudes! But there is a steep drop once you get to 2nd and 3rd string

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Massive storm to hit the West Coast on THursday and Friday. Hurricane force winds and copious amounts of rain! Not sure about travel plans for everyone. Might want to check into it.

• Options
    thadecthadec Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@Vetdawg

Far from finishing below .500, Texas finished 8-5 and were a few plays (or players to make them) from 11-2. Not being able to keep Quinn Ewers healthy cost them the Bama and Texas Tech games alone, and against Oklahoma State they just ran out of gas in the 4th quarter. Meanwhile TCU was one of the 2 teams - their bowl foe Washington was the other, and the Huskies, along with Penn State, was one of the best teams in college football that the media was absolutely determined to say as little about as possible, though both will finish 11-2 and in the top 7 - that actually clearly beat the Longhorns by holding them to 3 points on offense. Just sayin' ...

Of course this has nothing to do with Monday night - UGA will steamroll them, and unfortunately we won't have Brent Musburger to pass the time like he did during the Bama versus Notre Dame snorefest by focusing on AJ McCarron's spouse - but don't be surprised if Texas makes a major move in 2023. They have nearly everyone coming back on offense (though defense is another story) and have signed back to back top 5 recruiting classes. It wouldn't be a surprise if they were UGA's first round opponent in the playoff next season.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Now that they’ve been Rindercella, I hope they slop their dripper and don’t become a Pansom Hince at our Dawgs cost Lol !! You gotta be an ole codger and remember an ole TV show comedian to catch the humor in my silly comments Lol !! Wonder if some of Y’all will remember ?? 😀. Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@reddawg1 Yeah those storm predictions are pretty scary !! Prayers for any and all going to the game and all associated to the game that will be there and in that area !! 🙏 Thanks for reminding people about that redddawg1 !! Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    10DAWG10DAWG Posts: 254 ✭✭✭ Junior

Hope Dawgnation shows up, just got my tickets and there is a lot left. This could be a game for the ages if like the other playoff games. Go Dawgs !!!

• Options
    brvhrtbrvhrt Posts: 322 ✭✭✭ Junior

”Gauntlet” and “battle-hardened” aren’t words I would associate with the Big 12. Tough team? Absolutely. But pump the brakes a bit Sonny.