Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Duce Robinson: How in the Todd Hartley did the ‘Dawgs become a strong contender for the 5-star TE?

SystemSystem Posts: 10,443 admin
edited January 2023 in Article commenting
imageDuce Robinson: How in the Todd Hartley did the ‘Dawgs become a strong contender for the 5-star TE?

Want to attack every day with the latest Georgia football recruiting info? That’s the Intel. This rep has the latest with the chase for 5-star TE Duce Robinson. He ranks as the nation’s No. 1 TE and the No. 17 overall prospect for 2023 on the 247Sports Composite ratings. The On3 Consensus slots him as the nation’s No. 21 overall recruit.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    GoodtimeDawgGoodtimeDawg Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The fact that all of these elite TEs would be playing for (or considering ) Georgia is mind-blowing! To think, it wasn't too very long ago so many of the Georgia fans (including me) were calling for more plays featuring TEs. My, how things have changed! Let's get greedy and take them all! GO DAWGS!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

As much as it's hard to believe, if we get Deuce and probably even if we don't, the offense is going to be even better next season! THe Defense too, what theat means is anybody's guess, but let's get our 2nd NCAA NC first and then we can start dreaming about 2023!

• Options
    Diablo_and_DocDiablo_and_Doc Posts: 100 ✭✭✭ Junior

Lyons is leaving on a Mormon mission straight out of HS. Two years of that and a likely RS coming home to get back in shape. It’s possible to get all four.

• Options
    CandlerParkCandlerPark Posts: 654 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Defense will be loaded.

I agree that offense could turn out great. But SBIV, B. Jones, McLendon, McIntosh, Washington and Van Pran (if he leaves) have some mighty big shoes to fill.

• Options
    E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I agree with your general take. But I think we'll be fine having to replace McIntosh and McLendon (no disrespect, obviously). Mims will be ready to step into the starting role. While we might not having anyone with McIntosh's complete skill set, I'm not at all worried about the next RB room - especially if Milton can stay healthy. In a similar vein, the tight ends should be top notch as well, despite losing the absolute monster that is big 0.

Beck will be the wild card - that, and finding the next LT. If those two pieces fall into place, then the offense very well could be better next year.